Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Gorka gone

Good. I hated that arrogant . And he was absolutely not qualified for anything. Which explains why he never actually sat in on any meetings, didn't have any clearances, just sort of showed up on TV. I knew a guy who looked exactly like him. All he did was play one of those stupid phone games literally all day long. Glad to see this guy gone. Because you know Trump only hires the best.

At least Kelly is doing something right.

Gorka and Bannon were the biggest ass holes in the administration. Gorka was so defensive and combative every time he was interviewed. I just wanted to punch him in the focking head. I'm glad he's on the unemployment line now. Jerk off

I wonder what you guys disagree with him on? It. I can't recall any of you bringing up his actual policy posistions before. Lemmings.

Who?

Exactly. I couldn't even have told you what any of his stance is on policies were.

But sure enough the board liberals are going to jerk each other off over this.

So sad that wiff is up laid on a Friday night starting these threads about people even the Republicans don't even know. That might be the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Gorka and Bannon were the biggest ass holes in the administration. Gorka was so defensive and combative every time he was interviewed. I just wanted to punch him in the focking head. I'm glad he's on the unemployment line now. Jerk off

Now, get rid of that freak ahole Miller.

Now, get rid of that freak ahole Miller.

Why? Rham Emanuel was an a-hole. Were you calling for his head?

Exactly. I couldn't even have told you what any of his stance is on policies were.

But sure enough the board liberals are going to jerk each other off over this.

So sad that wiff is up laid on a Friday night starting these threads about people even the Republicans don't even know. That might be the saddest thing I've ever seen.

It's not our fault you all are ignorant of these people.

Why? Rham Emanuel was an a-hole. Were you calling for his head?

Man, all you got is butt but...? But yeah, I believe the Operative term was sleazeball as I recall.

Other than the half-wits and trolls on this board, the country is finally starting to figure out that anti Trump doesn't mean liberal or Democrat or pro-obama, it's just anti stupid.

It's not our fault you all are ignorant of these people.

Cyclone lionizing his own ignorance. Wow

Yet doesn't understand why his posts are deemed irrelevant. :doh:

Man, all you got is butt but...? But yeah, I believe the Operative term was sleazeball as I recall.

Other than the half-wits and trolls on this board, the country is finally starting to figure out that anti Trump doesn't mean liberal or Democrat or pro-obama, it's just anti stupid.

It's not butt-butt. You said he should go because he's an a-hole. Rham Emanuel is proof that being an a-hole isn't a reason someone should go. How about an actual reason he should go, besides an off the cuff personal opinion?