Sign in to follow this  
rwockenf

Please Rate Team - Picked 9th in a 10 Team PPR

Keepers were Gurley, AB, DJ, Evans, McCoy, OBJ, Rodgers, Bell, Gordon (mine), Murray. PPR with 6 Pt TDs for everyone. Starting 1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 1FLEX.

QBs - Stafford, Wentz

RBs - Gordon, Perkins, Ingram, McFadden, West

WRs - M. Thomas, Baldwin, Tate, Crowder, Maclin, Davonte Parker

TEs - Walker

Thoughts?

Gonna just be perfectly honest with you, for a 10-teamer, that is a very weak team, Wr's are serviceable, but every other position is in serious trouble IMHO. Gotta be very proactive on the waiver to try and catch a couple of shooting stars to even have an outside chance at the post-season.

By comparison, I did a 10-team redraft last night.....lucky enough to have the first pick.

QB - Rodgers, Luck

RB - DJ, Martin/Rodgers, Hunt, Blount

WR - Tyreek, Martavius, Watkins, Maclin

TE - Gronk, Ertz

K - Vinatierri

D - Philly

Not saying that my team is a sure-fire playoff team, because anything can happen in FF, but 10-teamers require a lot of high upside guys to be competitive because everyone has a stacked team.

Good luck.

WRs are serviceable?

Those are really good WRs and Gordon is a great pick.

For a few weeks McFadden will help you win games and I think Ingram will be a very good flex/ rb2 in ppr league.

Very good job indeed.

I pray that team two isn't a ppr league, because if it is indeed a ppr league that team isn't going to any playoffs

Thanks for the opinions, guys. Gordon was my Keeper (definitely my best choice)...I used 3 of my first 4 picks on WRs, so I ended up being left with not great choices at RB...but I was valuing the Receptions pretty highly...I feel good about my WRs and think they should all get 85+ catches...with a couple getting close to 100. I'm wondering about putting something together for an upgrade at RB...

I think you will be better at Rb then you might think.

Keepers were Gurley, AB, DJ, Evans, McCoy, OBJ, Rodgers, Bell, Gordon (mine), Murray. PPR with 6 Pt TDs for everyone. Starting 1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 1FLEX.

QBs - Stafford, Wentz

RBs - Gordon, Perkins, Ingram, McFadden, West

WRs - M. Thomas, Baldwin, Tate, Crowder, Maclin, Davonte Parker

TEs - Walker

Thoughts?

i like your keeper and i'm assuming your first 2 picks were Thomas and Baldwin. After that though, not much to like.