Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Why did our draft start?

our own bylaws, which I wrote for Voltaire, clearly state that roster cuts are due by Thursday of preseason week 4 and the draft starts during halftime of the FINAL game of preaseason week 4 which has not even taken place yet. (HoF game being week 1)

the 12 hour clock for the first pick should not have started until halftime of the Sunday Night game between 49ers/Vikings on August 27th

Volty, the draft needs to be reset.

While you're at it, find someone to take over my team. I'm slammed with work, and we just sold our house (something we didn't foresee happening so fast) so I'm just crazy busy.

The draft shouldn't have started. I'd not played with it. If it's gone off it's was timed based on 2016 dates.

Oh, God. It has. :wall:

I'll reset it. Thanks for the heads up.

While you're at it, find someone to take over my team. I'm slammed with work, and we just sold our house (something we didn't foresee happening so fast) so I'm just crazy busy.

I can pick for your team if you like but I think it'd be best if you found somebody you trust outside the league though. I'd recommend going to the Die Nasty forum and finding somebody there who you consider the least stupid.

OK. Done.

Thanks again WW.

OK. Done.

Thanks again WW.

no problem. I dont even have a 1st rounder anymore but didnt want to see someone get stuck with a bad pick because they were expecting the draft to begin tonight

I can pick for your team if you like but I think it'd be best if you found somebody you trust outside the league though. I'd recommend going to the Die Nasty forum and finding somebody there who you consider the least stupid.

I put some feelers out and haven't any repossess. At this point, I haven't even made any cuts to my team, either. I'd really like to not lose my spot in the league... but don't know where I'll find the time this week, to get done. I'd trust you or WW to not screw me over and to make draft decisions for me. I do know that I desperately need a QB. If I can make it through to the weekend, I should have some time after that.

Again, I'm super sorry about this, and feel really bad that I left you guys hanging. That's not usually my MO. My apologies.

I put some feelers out and haven't any repossess. At this point, I haven't even made any cuts to my team, either. I'd really like to not lose my spot in the league... but don't know where I'll find the time this week, to get ###### done. I'd trust you or WW to not screw me over and to make draft decisions for me. I do know that I desperately need a QB. If I can make it through to the weekend, I should have some time after that.

Again, I'm super sorry about this, and feel really bad that I left you guys hanging. That's not usually my MO. My apologies.

I cut four players for you, so that's covered. As for the picks, I'll make them if you can't get anybody. WW must surely feel the same. Obviously, it'd be best if somebody outside the league did that for you though.