Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Trump and approval ratings - what the media elite won't tell you

The Left has to live in a vacuum because history and the truth tells them they are wrong about everything.

• Like 1

I wish Gen Kelly would disable Trump's ! key.

Seriously boss, not every sentence requires one.

"Lovely Danish!"

"My porridge is cold!"

This is what cracks me up about your typical Fauxtard. It's the same thing as listening to a televangelist.

They Both start off with a completely wrong 'fact', then spin their suppositions/opinions based upon the bullshiit that the moronic audience has just simple-mindedly swallowed without question.

For example: "Everyone knows that gheys are Paedofiles. ("uh-huh"), so why would you want GAYS teaching our children?"

YEAH! HARUMPH!!! He's so smaaart!!!

It's the same thing here:

First, President Reagan had a similar period during his first term when his approval rating fell to 35 percent -- even lower than President Trump’s.

Except He Didn't. All of the bolded is bullshiit. Source after source may have different numbers, but the same kind of differential.

In EVERY case, Trump is at record lows. The lowest of all in fact.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/100days_approval.php

Soo, WHY is the Elite Media (new term) not saying that? Well, probably because it's JUST. NOT. TRUE.

Notice he references poll numbers repeatedly, yet never links nor cites a source even once. Think that's an accident?

It's a very specific method used in sales of all kinds:

"Everyone knows Modern Vaccuum cleaners aren't built for today's carpeting!"

"Uh-huh" 'tell us more..."

"So therefore you NEEED THIS vacuum!"

"Well, of course..." "Honey! get my checkbook!"

Guys like wiffle will be blown away when Republicans do well again. Look at the fundraising for each political party, the writing is on the wall. We're silent but, we are completely fed up with what is going on.

This is what cracks me up about your typical Fauxtard. It's the same thing as listening to a televangelist.

They Both start off with a completely wrong 'fact', then spin their suppositions/opinions based upon the bullshiit that the moronic audience has just simple-mindedly swallowed without question.

For example: "Everyone knows that gheys are Paedofiles. ("uh-huh"), so why would you want GAYS teaching our children?"

Except He Didn't. All of the bolded is bullshiit. Source after source may have different numbers, but the same kind of differential.

Soo, WHY is the Elite Media (new term) not saying that? Well, probably because it's JUST. NOT. TRUE.

Notice he references poll numbers repeatedly, yet never links nor cites a source even once. Think that's an accident?

Was just going to mention the apples to oranges comparison or Reagan's 35 percent to Trumps. Reagan's occurred in '82 when unemployment was over 10% and the economy was suffering through a recession, not during a time with the lowest unemployment since ???? and the economy growing.

Guys like wiffle will be blown away when Republicans do well again. Look at the fundraising for each political party, the writing is on the wall. We're silent but, we are completely fed up with what is going on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aww man, thanks for that.

The side that cries most about fake news...actually buys into the fakest stuff over and over again.

Newt Gingrich has become a personal favorite. He is a great example of an elder statesman

Newt Gingrich has become a personal favorite. He is a great example of an elder statesman

I like Newt. Another I respect is Pat Buchanan.

Agreed, wish he'd done better in his run for President. Would have voted for him over the last three we've had / have.

The guy who was cheating on his wife whilst going after a guy for - cheating on his wife.

Yeah, classy focker.

I remember when he tried to throw out feelers to run for POTUS - whether or not enough time had passed.

Epic Fail.

But hey, now that the Fundies have flat out given up on Morals or Character, he'd likely have better luck.

All these focks who couldn't hack it on their own - Huckabee, Newt, - they all get gigs on Faux - where they can't fail.

I'm trying to think of a Dem equivalent - Dean? Kerry? Hart? ???

Hart. Didn't care about Bill focking around, didn't care about Newt focking around. That messy divorce did kill his career, which is too bad. He was good at his job, not necessarily a good person.

...and on cue this 'guy' trots out...

Fock, I'd be giddy as a school girl if that happened. Keyword: Republicans.

There's serious talk about Trump dumping the GOP - and vice versa.

Trump's just delusional - and arrogant enough - to do so.

The more $ the GOP has, the less they'll think they need the Orange Carny Barker.

And yeah, for all the talk and pink hats, Republican fundraising v. Dem is about 3:1 last I checked.

Too many trollons just don't get it: Being anti-Trump ain't anti-GOP and DAMN sure not anti-Conservative.

It's just being Anti-Stupid.

...and on cue this 'guy' trots out...

Fock, I'd be giddy as a school girl if that happened. Keyword: Republicans.

There's serious talk about Trump dumping the GOP - and vice versa.

Trump's just delusional - and arrogant enough - to do so.

The more $ the GOP has, the less they'll think they need the Orange Carny Barker.

And yeah, for all the talk and pink hats, Republican fundraising v. Dem is about 3:1 last I checked.

Too many trollons just don't get it: Being anti-Trump ain't anti-GOP and DAMN sure not anti-Conservative.

It's just being Anti-Stupid.

Random words, blah blah.

Nope, no division in the Democratic Party. The only thing keeping them together is Trump. Their days are numbered. Anarchists, Sissy hipsters and bankers doesn't sound like the makings of a long term relationship

Nope, no division in the Democratic Party. The only thing keeping them together is Trump. Their days are numbered. Anarchists, Sissy hipsters and bankers doesn't sound like the makings of a long term relationship

they've adopted almost word for word trumps platform.

Good times.

Thus confirming your alias troll status.

Shocking.

Confirming something I'm not.

:lol:

Yeah, that's how it works. Drink another one fella. What a sad little dude you are.

WTF is the "elite media"?

For your interest, here is a link with approval ratings: http://www.gallup.com/poll/116677/presidential-approval-ratings-gallup-historical-statistics-trends.aspx

There are other presidents with lower approval ratings at some point during their term(s) in office - Reagan was one of them. The historic part is how consistently low Trump's rating is early in his presidency, when most presidents enjoy higher ratings.

And I have no idea how the approval ratings of other world leaders should influence what we think about Trump.

I guess we'll see how Trump does over time, but at what point would you agree that Trumps approval ratings are remarkably bad?

I guess we''ll see how Trump does over time, but at what point would you agree that Trumps approval ratings are remarkably bad?

Ok, let's wait. Who cares? Let's wait until 2020 and that will tell us where the people stand. Until then,.......

Ok, let's wait. Who cares? Let's wait until 2020 and that will tell us where the people stand. Until then,.......

Fine with me. But the article in the OP is nonsense.

Fine with me. But the article in the OP is nonsense.

Ok.

If New or anyone said JUST this we could all agree.

"So, history tells us that presidential approval ratings at this point in time are not indicative of a presidents future success."

This.

Are polls valid anymore? Election day is all that matters.

I get why the left clings to them though.

Hart. Didn't care about Bill focking around, didn't care about Newt focking around. That messy divorce did kill his career, which is too bad. He was good at his job, not necessarily a good person.

This. Newt was a great SotH and I supported him -possibly- 100% of the time on issues, although I am willing to walk that back if there's something I forgot.

But, yeah, you can't get bent out of shape over a guy having an affair when you yourself are having an affair. Clinton didn't deserve the flack he got, Newt wouldn't have either if he weren't such a massive hypocrite on the subject. You can't call somebody out who gets caught doing what you're doing.

I forgave him and supported him on his run for president in 2012. Then I supported his protege, John Kasich, in 2012. I miss the '90s Republicans, especially those like Gingrich and Kasich who are free of Bushtard stench since they were out of Congress when President Sh*tburger hijacked the Party and destroyed the country.

Trump's base of supporters are for the most part still loyal to him and Electoral College wise he crushed Hillary.

I hope the Democrats keep catering to The Fringe left i.e. The Nut Job homeless, illegals, minorities that can't see the truth then they may lose by an even greater margin in 2020.

• Like 1

Are polls valid anymore?

Course not. Your feelings are all that matter. :thumbsup:

Trump's base of supporters are for the most part still loyal to him and Electoral College wise he crushed Hillary.

I hope the Democrats keep catering to The Fringe left i.e. The Nut Job homeless, illegals, minorities that can't see the truth then they may lose by an even greater margin in 2020.

Trump's an extremely flawed candidate and won despite this because of the cause you've correctly diagnosed. The Dems really know how to alienate people.Dems will correctly point out that Trump alienates people too with his birther nonsense and other race bating comments, but Trump didn't start it and is not nearly as repugnant, nor all consuming and overwhelming obsessive as the Dems are.

Spot on.

• Like 1

Who cares how the man governs? Scoreboard, baby! :overhead:

Well, that's another dimension to the problem too now isn't it?

I like to say that it always comes down to who's been irritating me less lately but that's too jaded and really, was mostly on display in this past 2016 election. I've not burningly despised any politician since George W. Bush.

But anyway, using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close.

• Like 1

WTF is the "elite media"?

For your interest, here is a link with approval ratings: http://www.gallup.com/poll/116677/presidential-approval-ratings-gallup-historical-statistics-trends.aspx

There are other presidents with lower approval ratings at some point during their term(s) in office - Reagan was one of them. The historic part is how consistently low Trump's rating is early in his presidency, when most presidents enjoy higher ratings.

And I have no idea how the approval ratings of other world leaders should influence what we think about Trump.

I guess we'll see how Trump does over time, but at what point would you agree that Trumps approval ratings are remarkably bad?

Idiot logic: Polls thought Hillary would win, so every poll going forward that has negative results for Trump are invalid. (positive result polls are accurate, though) :doh:

Idiot logic: Polls thought Hillary would win, so every poll going forward that has negative results for Trump are invalid. (positive result polls are accurate, though) :doh:

Bigger idiot logic: Trump had horrible approval ratings before the election and won. But let's still make believe that these ratings are indicative of who will win.

• Like 1

Well, that's another dimension to the problem too now isn't it?

I like to say that it always comes down to who's been irritating me less lately but that's too jaded and really, was mostly on display in this past 2016 election. I've not burningly despised any politician since George W. Bush.

But anyway, using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close.

Just commenting on the "We'll see what happens in 2020!" line of thinking. Actually making America great again seems pretty far down the Trumptard list of priorities, after smiting their enemies and winning online arguments. :thumbsup:

I feel better and better about my Gary Johnson vote ever day.

Bigger idiot logic: Trump had horrible approval ratings before the election and won. But let's still make believe that these ratings are indicative of who will win.

Meathead missed your fist in his face while you were gone.