Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Trump and approval ratings - what the media elite won't tell you

Bigger idiot logic: Trump had horrible approval ratings before the election and won. But let's still make believe that these ratings are indicative of who will win.

:thumbsup:

I get it though, imagine being in their shoes.. These losers have to cling to something.

Just commenting on the "We'll see what happens in 2020!" line of thinking. Actually making America great again seems pretty far down the Trumptard list of priorities, after smiting their enemies and winning online arguments. :thumbsup:

I feel better and better about my Gary Johnson vote ever day.

Watching Jeff Sessions run the Justice Department and the ever present possibility of Ruth Bader Ginsburg not waking up one morning may well be enough to put up with the rest of the Trump BS and make it worthwhile.

Bigger idiot logic: Trump had horrible approval ratings before the election and won. But let's still make believe that these ratings are indicative of who will win.

those polls are largely responsible for why Trump won. Many Hillary voters thought she had it won and didn't bother turning out to vote. Do you really think those lazy focks would have stayed home had they known this disaster would end up winning otherwise? And for those pretending the polls were way off, they were quite accurate as far as the popular vote is concerned

those polls are largely responsible for why Trump won. Many Hillary voters thought she had it won and didn't bother turning out to vote. Do you really think those lazy focks would have stayed home had they known this disaster would end up winning otherwise if they had a black candidate? And for those pretending the polls were way off, they were quite accurate as far as the popular vote is concerned

Fixed for accuracy. Lets be honest with ourselves, the left just aren't policy voters. :)

Fixed for accuracy. Lets be honest with ourselves, the left just aren't policy voters. :)

And Trump had a great turnout because of white supremacists and KKK members. What's your point?

And Trump had a great turnout because of white supremacists and KKK members. What's your point?

Music to my ears. I'm sure you have friends that voted for Trump.

Meathead missed your fist in his face while you were gone.

He has to like it, right? He's punchy for sure.

Trump still had a decent chance without them. I mean their numbers are in the thousands. Obama on the other hand...

Trump's an extremely flawed candidate and won despite this because of the cause you've correctly diagnosed. The Dems really know how to alienate people.Dems will correctly point out that Trump alienates people too with his birther nonsense and other race bating comments, but Trump didn't start it and is not nearly as repugnant, nor all consuming and overwhelming obsessive as the Dems are.

How is his not overwhelming obsessive? He is on twitter every day going after a different group. And even more repugnant with the crap he says while president.

:thumbsup:

I get it though, imagine being in their shoes.. These losers have to cling to something.

And you all still cling to an election that was almost a year ago. Same as Trump who still brings it up all the time.

Rather than the actions of what he actually has done (or more appropriately not done).

Trump still had a decent chance without them. I mean their numbers are in the thousands. Obama on the other hand...

Actual members may be in the 1000s. Supporters seem to be in the millions.

those polls are largely responsible for why Trump won. Many Hillary voters thought she had it won and didn't bother turning out to vote. Do you really think those lazy focks would have stayed home had they known this disaster would end up winning otherwise? And for those pretending the polls were way off, they were quite accurate as far as the popular vote is concerned

Not totally...the polls were well within the margin of error.

And anyone still downplaying these polls because of the election continue to show a complete lack of understanding of statistical sampling.

And anyone still downplaying these polls because of the election continue to show a complete lack of understanding of statistical sampling.

The margin of error if the election was based on popular vote. It's not, so they were waaaaay off. Useless data. But hey, they got it right.

Poplar vote..

:clap: :clap:

I love you clowns, it's fun to walk by, point, laugh, and go on about my day.

In your own words can you explain it to us? No copy/paste. Because I know for sure you are talking out of your a$$ right now.

The margin of error if the election was based on popular vote. It's not, so they were waaaaay off. Useless data. But hey, they got it right.

Why don't they get it?

In your own words can you explain it to us? No copy/paste. Because I know for sure you are talking out of your a$$ right now.

Why don't they get it?

Clinging to useless data. They are either stupid or deranged.

Poplar vote..

:clap: :clap:

I love you clowns, it's fun to walk by, point, laugh, and go on about my day.

Not as funny as people like you who refuse to look at the facts.

Also...nowhere did I mention the popular vote.

We were talking about polling.

Not as funny as people like you who refuse to look at the facts.

Also...nowhere did I mention the popular vote.

We were talking about polling.

Polling what? His approval rating? Proven useless.

Why don't they get it?

Explain what to you?

Statistical sampling? You want me to teach you a complex issue that you all have obviously not figured out yet despite being given links to how the polls were accurate many times over?

Or you want the differences.

First...national polling for the election was very accurate within the margin of error. Yes...national polling measures popular vote.

State to state polling was less accurate. However...even many of those were in the margin of error. Where they erred towards Hillary is what swung such things in tight states. That is the nature of sampling...it is never going to be 100% dead on.

No need to talk out of my ass. I understand sampling and statistics and have also read on how the polling was then.

In addition...none of this polling from then...affects current polling about whether people approve and/or disapprove of the president. Again...its not shocking you all don't understand the difference.

You just repeat anything Trump says when he whines about the polls. Then some of you act as if everything is great if they rise a little bit.

Get what? I have never stated that it was going to properly predict the electoral vote. That does not make the polling inaccurate for what it was measuring.

Nor does it invalidate other polling done since then.

You all won't get that...because it shines a negative light on Trump...and you all just can't have that.

Damn, Newbie. It's OK to hate Trump as he gives a lot of reasons to hate him. But you've got to stop saying this crazy assassination cr@p as it makes you look unhinged and it ruins everything else you say about him.

Total nutjob and uncalled for comment out of him. No doubt.

This is why the left is losing. Morally focked.

Because newbie said something stupid?

Not really why at all. There were plenty of idiots who probably said similar things about Obama.

Not really why at all. There were plenty of idiots who probably said similar things about Obama.

It is why. You think Newbie is the only guy saying that sh!t? Never before has the office been this disrespected. It is exactly why the left is losing. But don't own up to I don't care. I would love the Trump administration to take me into my 30s.

This is why the left is losing. Morally focked.

ROFL I wonder if anyone in Germany wished Hitler would somehow be removed from office. :doh: I guess that made them bad Germans

ROFL I wonder if anyone in Germany wished Hitler would somehow be removed from office. :doh: I guess that made them bad Germans

Can you stop trolling me at least? I knocked it off with you. Just quit. God damn.

Godwin's law..familiar with it?

It is why. You think Newbie is the only guy saying that sh!t? Never before has the office been this disrespected. It is exactly why the left is losing. But don't own up to I don't care. I would love the Trump administration to take me into my 30s.

Disrespected? And you don't think Trump is the reason for that? How has that clown demanded even an ounce of respect? By accusing his predecessor of wiretapping? Refusing to call out the KKK? This guy has turned the office of President into a joke. Respect is earned.

Never before has the man in office been such an unfit and disrespectful person.

he is the man who thought the previous guy wasn't born here. To think that you all just completely forgot how many treated Obama is utterly laughable.

There was just as much BS said like what newbie said about obama...and much crap came from the man you now defend no matter what.

Can you stop trolling me at least? I knocked it off with you. Just quit. God damn.

Fock you. You quoted me. And said morally focked. I think we're morally focked because guys like you support a racist piece of sh1t like Trump.

Fock you. You quoted me. And said morally focked. I think we're morally focked because guys like you support a racist piece of sh1t like Trump.

George Bush didn't care about black people. You still voted for him. Doh!

George Bush didn't care about black people. You still voted for him. Doh!

George Bush was a good guy who meant well and ended up in over his head. After his second term, he was one of the, if not THE, worst Presidents in US history. But I never viewed him as an ass hole or a bad person. Trump is a vile, disgusting human being.

Yesterday, people were actually dying in the worst natural disaster of his presidency and he was attacking Democrats on Twitter. Someone please put a bullet between his eyes.

That is blatantly unfair.

He also gave book recommendations.

Maybe so, but not here at the Geek Club, surprisingly.

I've brough this up a few times now with Newbie saying this stuff...

When I wished death on GWB, I got called out for it, deleted my post, and felt like an ass. With all the Obama hate in this forum, you'd think that somebody would have went there over the ensuing eight years. Not so. I was looking for it. To the Obama haters' credit, none of them ever went there.

So far as I know, the only other person at FFToday to say this about a president other than Newbie is me.

Damn, Newbie. It's OK to hate Trump as he gives a lot of reasons to hate him. But you've got to stop saying this crazy assassination cr@p as it makes you look unhinged and it ruins everything else you say about him.

Mike should ban that kind of talk

Show me on the doll where I hurt you.

It just makes you look like an a$$, no one is hurt. And it is pretty stupid to be saying on the internet.

Yesterday, people were actually dying in the worst natural disaster of his presidency and he was attacking Democrats on Twitter. Someone please put a bullet between his eyes.

Wow. Let's rephrase that and give it its proper context: Yesterday a person died in the worst natural disaster since the end of January. Now, can you please stop acting like an adolescent school girl? It's getting old.

Wow. Let's rephrase that and give it its proper context: Yesterday a person died in the worst natural disaster since the end of January. Now, can you please stop acting like an adolescent school girl? It's getting old.

Millions have lost their homes. And Trump is attacking Democrats on Twitter.

Hmmm. Even reworded, Trump is a disgusting piece of sh1t

I'm shocked that dumbo dummycrats are blaming the potus for natural disasters. Oh wait, he's a Republican. Never mind.