Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Trump and approval ratings - what the media elite won't tell you

Millions have lost their homes. And Trump is attacking Democrats on Twitter.

Hmmm. Even reworded, Trump is a disgusting piece of sh1t

Ok good. Because people were not dying, as far as anyone knew. One person was. Didn't stop you from ginning it up. You do realize that while maybe it's not a lie, it is dishonest . I wonder if you think you're a dishonest person?

Ok good. Because people were not dying, as far as anyone knew. One person was. Didn't stop you from ginning it up. You do realize that while maybe it's not a lie, it is dishonest . I wonder if you think you're a dishonest person?

I said it's the worst natural disaster of his Presidency. You denying that? Stop trying so hard, retard.

I said it's the worst natural disaster of his Presidency. You denying that? Stop trying so hard, retard.

His presidency is months old. What a weasel you are.

His presidency is months old. What a weasel you are.

ok, simpleton. Let me start from scratch and see if you are still too dumb to get it.

In the first real natural disaster of his presidency, where at least one life has been lost and millions will be without homes, Trump chose to use the opportunity to rag on democrats. At a time when he should be showing leadership.

Ok, Mr word play. Do you now see what a horrible piece of sh1t your president is?

ok, simpleton. Let me start from scratch and see if you are still too dumb to get it.

In the first real natural disaster of his presidency, where at least one life has been lost and millions will be without homes, Trump chose to use the opportunity to rag on democrats. At a time when he should be showing leadership.

Ok, Mr word play. Do you now see what a horrible piece of sh1t your president is?

Oh ok, because you said worst before. Now it's first, a little less dishonest. And glad you cleared it up that only one person died, not "people". Glad I could straighten you out a little.

remember when class act Barry gave a woot woot homey shout out before addressing the fort hood radical Islamic terrorist attack ?

I'm shocked that dumbo dummycrats are blaming the potus for natural disasters. Oh wait, he's a Republican. Never mind.

Nobody is blaming him for the natural disaster. Dumbass

remember when class act Barry gave a woot woot homey shout out before addressing the fort hood radical Islamic terrorist attack ?

Wasnt that run of the mill work place violence?

Clinton offered Lopez-Rivera a pardon/commutation if he renounced violence and he refused. Obama made no such demand.