Sign in to follow this  
xenon

Anybody buying Emmanuel Sanders this year (or not and why)

In every mock draft I've done (from the 12 spot) he's available in the 7th. What if/any value do some of you find with him? and if you are targeting him (or not) why or why not?

He had 80, 1000 & 5 last year and would be a WR3/FLEX on my roster and likely yours too in a 12 man PPR w/ FLEX

Any reason to believe that he can duplicate those numbers? Is he healthy? (homers)

Has Simien improved from last year? (homers)

DT is hurt right now. Does that stretch into season? I've read he's had lingering hip issues (although not sure that is the current issue - I recall it being a groin)

Feedback is appreciated and if not targeting him, what WR in that ADP area are you targeting or do you prefer and why?

Jamison Crowder tends to be there as does Brandom Marshall, Devante Parker (but not sure about that anymore) Garcon, Maclin and Decker.

Thanks.

I had him last year and he ran hot and cold. The weeks he was on my bench he did well. The weeks he was in my lineup, he laid an egg. Also, had Crabtree, and their performances correlated. So, I was getting the suck games from both of them. It was nauseating!!

He might end up having another fine season, but I just don't trust Simien.

• Like 1

I think he's a very solid low wr2.

I've had him in my dynasty league ever since he went to Denver. I watch Siemian sail balls over his head game after game.

Had him last year. The QB ruins his value. He deserves to be drafted late.

I think under Mike McCoy, the passing game becomes more of a focus. Apparently a lot of the pieces Denver had weren't great fits in the Kubiak system. McCoy is apparently less rigid in his philosophy and gears things more to what talent he has. In this case, he's got one of the better receiving duo's in the league, A bottom 10 QB, a mediocre O-line and average talent at RB.

I'd have to guess with Simien's strong point being short range accuracy that Sanders would, at first glance, be the primary beneficiary of an offense that emphasized the passing game more.

I'm not looking for vast improvement for Denver offensively, but I think if there is one player that could post better stats this year with McCoy's offense it would seem to point to Sanders being that player.

http://thehuddle.com/2017/02/21/2017-nfl-coaching-changes-denver-broncos/ - Potential Impact of McCoy Offense

• Like 1

I think under Mike McCoy, the passing game becomes more of a focus. Apparently a lot of the pieces Denver had weren't great fits in the Kubiak system. McCoy is apparently less rigid in his philosophy and gears things more to what talent he has. In this case, he's got one of the better receiving duo's in the league, A bottom 10 QB, a mediocre O-line and average talent at RB.

I'd have to guess with Simien's strong point being short range accuracy that Sanders would, at first glance, be the primary beneficiary of an offense that emphasized the passing game more.

I'm not looking for vast improvement for Denver offensively, but I think if there is one player that could post better stats this year with McCoy's offense it would seem to point to Sanders being that player.

http://thehuddle.com/2017/02/21/2017-nfl-coaching-changes-denver-broncos/ - Potential Impact of McCoy Offense

Read the article. Thanks.

It inspires no additional confidence. The QB is an anchor.

he a solid wr2. I got him in the 8th rd in a 12 team ppr flex league.

He's a weak #2. You'll have him benched quite a bit.

drafted him as my WR4 last night in the 8th rd.

don't love the pick, but solid I guess. I reached for Parker in the 6th cuz I really wanted his upside, so I do like Sanders as insurance in the event that I guessed wrong there.

drafted him as my WR4 last night in the 8th rd.

don't love the pick, but solid I guess. I reached for Parker in the 6th cuz I really wanted his upside, so I do like Sanders as insurance in the event that I guessed wrong there.

I don't think Parker in the 6th is much of a reach anymore. Seeing Parker go before Sanders in drafts now.

If I own Sanders I would be glad not to see Manning coming through that door.

He's simply a low wr2.

I've had him in my dynasty league ever since he went to Denver. I watch Siemian sail balls over his head game after game.

Same here.

Not found a good reason to let him go yet. He's good depth at the very least.

If you can do better that's great but he's worthy of having on the bench if you don't need to start him.

I play him about half the time. He's a bit streaky but he's worth 3 or 4 big games a season. The rest of the time he will give you serviceable scores for the most part. Rarely is he a complete dud.

Agree he's not a complete dud.

He did score ten plus points in eight of the sixteen games.

If indeed the qbs is even a little better and I think with one season under his belt it's possible, that could indeed be the case for Sanders again.

I think he's worthy of where he finshed in ppr last year a low wr2 ranking.

He is a WR2, no more no less. Solid floor but limited ceiling