Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Pet Peeves

Certain prescription drugs for me were good. Hydrocodone makes me sick but when I got my wisdom teeth out Percocet was the sh1t. Could easily see how people got addicted to that. When I got into that bad wreck I was given morphine at the hospital. That was great and could see how people got addicted to that too.

Recently had a nurse practitioner get fired for stealing promethizine and nubaine. I guess when you mix them together you can get high since nubaine is a narcotic. Had a big vial of it that we use for some patients. Came in one day to the vial being almost completely empty (it was unopened the day before). She said she took it home for her husband but then admitted to taking it herself.

Adderall is my friend

Adderall is my friend

Never had one. What do they do to you?

Never had one. What do they do to you?

one isn't going to do anything.

take 2, then an hour later take 1 more and

wait about 90 mins to 2 hours and

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its like coke, but you don't have to do it every 15 mins

People that think theres a difference between rbi and runs batted in.

Is that you in the pic or Rick Santorum?

one isn't going to do anything.

take 2, then an hour later take 1 more and

wait about 90 mins to 2 hours and

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its like coke, but you don't have to do it every 15 mins

Guy I work with takes an amphetimine-salt combo pill and an evekeo. Both are essentially adderall but work on different areas of the brain. Takes them both simultaneously. If he doesn't he's bouncing off the focking walls. Takes them to calm himself down. He's offered me some but told him no thanks. Not my type of thing. Dude just leaves his bottles out for anyone to take them though

Fockers have cost me easy, 50k in withdrawals after midnight :thumbsdown:

Did you let it all hang down?

I would say he got an RBI

if he knocked in 2, I would say 2 RBI

And it's not RUNNER OR RUNNERS

it's RUN and Runs

hth

ISAT

Run is short for runner. Did slow nut take over your user name?

ISAT

Run is short for runner. Did slow nut take over your user name?

A run batted in (RBI), plural runs batted in (RBI or RBIs), is a statistic in baseball and softball that credits a batter for making a play that allows a run to be scored (except in certain situations such as when an error is made on the play). For example, if the batter bats a base hit, then another player on a higher base can go home, and the batter gets credited with batting in that run.

When you are giving someone a callback number and you know damn well they aren’t writing it down. Call them out every time. 

On 8/29/2017 at 10:51 AM, iam90sbaby said:

People that ask what are your pet peeves is a pet peeve of mine. That is such a girly focking question. Annoying sh!t is my pet peeve. Don't do annoying sh!t.

This is the correct answer.

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 12:45 PM, edjr said:

RBI is still Runs Batted In.

HTH

Same thing with STD's, then and just about everything else.  

Number one by far.

Smokers who treat the world as their ash tray. 

God, so much I could say, but that's it. 

I dunno wtf goes on in their head.

Focking nothing I like about smoking. 

• Thanks 1

People who smoke pot in what must be a small closet and then decide to come to the store smelling like a skunk.   Do you idiots not realize that you smell like sh!t?

Black athletes just cannot get idioms down.

"You know, you gotta crack a lot of chickens to get the early bird, Clay!"

"...right you are Russell..."

"WTF? " lol

Someone who quits a dynasty league because you trade for a draft pick after asking you to take over a shitty team with no draft picks.

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Someone who quits a dynasty league when because you trade for a draft pick after asking you to take over a shitty team with no draft picks.

That was merely the straw.  I have been done with that league for years., How I won it all in 2017 without ripping off pocolts or anyone else and naming ZERO trades is a miracle. I'd have left long ago if I didn't do the money and help run it. Sorry, I am done with all fantasy sports, I barely pay attention. Probably the last year of edex cup too

1 hour ago, edjr said:

That was merely the straw.  I have been done with that league for years., How I won it all in 2017 without ripping off pocolts or anyone else and naming ZERO trades is a miracle. I'd have left long ago if I didn't do the money and help run it. Sorry, I am done with all fantasy sports, I barely pay attention. Probably the last year of edex cup too

Wait, is this the dynasty league I just joined?

I stopped in at the dollar store last week to buy a couple Gatorades before going to my softball game. A lady in front of me had a whole cart full of shiit like it was an actual supermarket and did not even have the decency to tell me to go ahead of her since I clearly only had 2 items. Strike one. The lone cashier rings all of her things up and the lady informs her that she forgot her coupons in the car and would be right back. I told the cashier she had 2 options - either cancel that transaction and ring me out real quick or I'm stealing these Gatorades. Thankfully the cashier knew what was best for her and rang me up. To think, I could have been like one of those hoodlum criminals that cost Oberlin College elevnty billion dollars. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Wait, is this the dynasty league I just joined?

Yeah.

I took over Go Colts team last year. If you propose a trade to my team you will see that even though i have the crappiest roster, my first pick is not until 2.09, that is because in addition to having no players. I have no draft picks, he traded away 2 years in the future worth of draft picks before i took the team over.

I am just starting to get some draft picks and because of me trying to acquiring some picks, Ed quits.

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I stopped in at the dollar store last week to buy a couple Gatorades before going to my softball game. A lady in front of me had a whole cart full of shiit like it was an actual supermarket and did not even have the decency to tell me to go ahead of her since I clearly only had 2 items. Strike one. The lone cashier rings all of her things up and the lady informs her that she forgot her coupons in the car and would be right back. I told the cashier she had 2 options - either cancel that transaction and ring me out real quick or I'm stealing these Gatorades. Thankfully the cashier knew what was best for her and rang me up. To think, I could have been like one of those hoodlum criminals that cost Oberlin College elevnty billion dollars. 

If you were at a dollar store, why even threaten to steal them?  Just give the cashier the two dollars and be on your way...

18 minutes ago, posty said:

If you were at a dollar store, why even threaten to steal them?  Just give the cashier the two dollars and be on your way...

Principal of the matter. :bandana:

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Yeah.

I took over Go Colts team last year. If you propose a trade to my team you will see that even though i have the crappiest roster, my first pick is not until 2.09, that is because in addition to having no players. I have no draft picks, he traded away 2 years in the future worth of draft picks before i took the team over.

I am just starting to get some draft picks and because of me trying to acquiring some picks, Ed quits.

Boo

19 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Yeah.

Really?  He’s quitting because you’re playing the game and trying to better your team?

On 8/29/2017 at 12:42 PM, edjr said:

I am so tired of hearing baseball announcers and baseball people say

RBIs

It's RUN BATTED IN, correct?

Wouldn't RUNS BATTED IN, still be RBI? :mad:

I don't like RBIs

Fock off :mad:

No.  To pluralize initialism, acronyms, etc, you add an "s".  It's no different that saying "WMDs" for Weapon"S" of mass destruction.  NOBODY says WMD for multiple weapons of mass destruction.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Sorry, I didn't realize I quoted the OP which was made almost 2 years ago.

He doesn't even like sports anymore, sad.

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

:first:

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No.  To pluralize initialism, acronyms, etc, you add an "s".  It's no different that saying "WMDs" for Weapon"S" of mass destruction.  NOBODY says WMD for multiple weapons of mass destruction.

they are stoopid two

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

People stop at the dollar store for Gatorades?

Just now, Cruzer said:

It was either the dollar store or a muslim owned gas station. The decision was quite easy. 

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

mini gatorades, like the size of lil penny

Gatorade G2 is pretty good. Especially purple. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

put some sizzyrup in there brah

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

put some sizzyrup in there brah

Word up! 

34 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Really?  He’s quitting because you’re playing the game and trying to better your team?

Don't worry about it. We go a replacement owner for Ed that's actually excited to be a part of it :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think that you might want to be careful.  If you drink too much of the purple stuff, it makes your poop green.