Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Pet Peeves

If it doesn't say "NO Turn on Red", then you can turn on red.

On a left turn, pull into the intersection a little.

When pulling into a turn lane, get all the way into the lane, as quickly as possible, don't kinda sorta make your way into it.

When making a turn, don't swing out a little bit the other way, in order to make your turn...It's not necessary.

Please stop when a school bus has it's lights on

A railroad crossing does not require you to come to almost a complete stop in order to what...save your shocks(this is an inner city things mostly)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

When pulling into a turn lane, get all the way into the lane, as quickly as possible, don't kinda sorta make your way into it.

When making a turn, don't swing out a little bit the other way, in order to make your turn...It's not necessary.

A railroad crossing does not require you to come to almost a complete stop in order to what...save your shocks(this is an inner city things mostly)

Only gonna argue with the second one.  I believe you are supposed to leave the intersection clear in case emergency vehicles need to get through it.  That being said, I hate folks that waiting for the blinking yellow to go green (after its obvious all the traffic is stopping) before they start their left turn.  Some people are even a half a beat slower than that.

27 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Dawg, do you know what kinda damage dose RR tracks can do to my hydros?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think that you might want to be careful.  If you drink too much of the purple stuff, it makes your poop green.  

Im Happy no matter the color at this point. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

A week ago I had a woman blow right thru a stop sign in a shopping center to get 1 car ahead of me, after I had waved the car that was 90 degrees to my left to go ahead of me as a courtesy. We both got to what was a 3 way stop at the same time & the woman only got there while the other guy was turning...So she is now ahead of me and we proceeded up to the next traffic light. I was directly behind her all the way. This light has an extended left turn arrow for the traffic going perpendicular to us. So it is safe for her to turn right on red. After giving her enough time to go, I started yelling things like “lets go!”...nothing vulgar. Then I see her pulling out a flip phone. She still has not moved, and now there are at least a half dozen cars behind me all waiting to turn right on the red, the turn arrow the other way was still in effect. It has to be 30 seconds since it started.

Next, she swings her drivers door open, looks back at me and says...”I’m calling the police”.

I started laughing my ass off, what a focking moron

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think that you might want to be careful.  If you drink too much of the purple stuff, it makes your poop green.  

Green poop? Can't have that. It would probably vote Democrat. 

When your trying to sleep but your wife’s phone keeps going off like crazy with sexually explicit texts from guys with names like Kwami and Lamar and when you ask her about it she says it was a wrong number and you’re being jealous and overbearing and crazy. 

I hate that. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rude people that don't hold the door open when you're right behind them.  I'm not talking be a full on doorman, just hold it open slightly to allow me to put my hand out and keep it from closing in my face. 

On the flip side the rude ungrateful assh0les without the decency to say "thanks" when you're the one holding the door for them.  Usually seems to be focking worthless millenials which exhibit this lack of common courtesy.

Maybe my parents just raised me right? 

• Like 1

Customers thar bring their cars in for driveability issues with the low fuel / gas light on. :mad:

How the fuk am I supposed to drive this thing to determine what your issue is if you are low on gas, amirite? 
Seriously...It's kinda a big deal

• Haha 1

People bringing their dogs everywhere. Friend of mine was recently on a flight and the person in her row had a German Shepard. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People bringing their dogs everywhere. Friend of mine was recently on a flight and the person in her row had a German Shepard. 

I'd much rather share a flight with a German Shepard than some poorly behaved brat.

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'd much rather share a flight with a German Shepard than some poorly behaved brat.

Thats why people can get away with stupid things like bringing a German Shepard on a plane. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I had to sit next to a Polish Rancher.

14 hours ago, DonS said:

Rude people that don't hold the door open when you're right behind them.  I'm not talking be a full on doorman, just hold it open slightly to allow me to put my hand out and keep it from closing in my face. 

On the flip side the rude ungrateful assh0les without the decency to say "thanks" when you're the one holding the door for them.  Usually seems to be focking worthless millenials which exhibit this lack of common courtesy.

Maybe my parents just raised me right? 

+1  I want to catch up and trip them

6 hours ago, edjr said:

+1  I want to catch up and trip them

Conversely it really makes me happy when I hold the door open for someone and they genuinely smile and say thank you.  Simple manners go a long way. Sadly they seem largely non-existent nowadays. 

Listening to NPR lately.  I have no idea why.  The way these snarky hosts say words which may be accurate phonetically but makes them sound like a doosh on the air.

Speaking tonight is yadayadayada from KEEVE.  

It's Kiev, Key-Ev, you stoopid focking ######.

I hate these people, then they ask for money and attempt to send you a coffee mug in return.  Uhh, no thanks.  I have plenty of coffee mugs and none of them auto-deduct from my checking account.

• Thanks 1

People who get upset in the comments then try to act like they’ve “won” (what I don’t know) and act like they aren’t bothered. Like bro you literally were crying two seconds ago and now you’re trying to play it cool :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

When meeting cars at night, the a holes who don't switch off their brights until they're 20 yards from you. I'm blind now, thank you.

My new rule is not to dim mine until they do. 

People who start fights then log onto their obvious alias and try to act like more than one person :lol: 

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

When meeting cars at night, the a holes who don't switch off their brights until they're 20 yards from you. I'm blind now, thank you.

My car has auto high beams, focking glorious. Wish all other cars did :mad:  

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

People who bump old threads.

:mad:

:gfy:

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

People who start fights then log onto their obvious alias and try to act like more than one person :lol: 

(not saying you) People who log in with their aliases to like one of their own posts :( 

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Kinda like a redneck standoff, huh? 

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

People who show off and brag about their new car because they drive a Lexus.  Fock yourself and your fancy headlights.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

same

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

(not saying you) People who log in with their aliases to like one of their own posts :( 

I’d include that with mine but yea. We all know there’s guys doing that on the daily 

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

I didn't know Pfizer made gas.  🤔

22 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Conversely it restores my faith in humanity when I see the oncoming car dim his headlights as soon as I do. 

4 hours ago, DonS said:

Conversely it restores my faith in humanity when I see the oncoming car dim his headlights as soon as I do. 

Same

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

People who actually care about aliases on a message bored.

Who foxking cares you weirdos

@MDC 

:lol:

Wait for it........