Sign in to follow this  
TheErosion

RB for Trade for WR

With Edelman out for the year, I'm stuck with AJ, Amendola, and Robert Woods as WRs....ouch.

I have some RBs that I will trade for WRs of equal value. (J Howard, Ingram, Lynch, Montgomery, D Johnson, etc.) Let me know if you have any interest. Also willing to trade Cousins if someone needs QB help.

With Edelman out for the year, I'm stuck with AJ, Amendola, and Robert Woods as WRs....ouch.

I have some RBs that I will trade for WRs of equal value. (J Howard, Ingram, Lynch, Montgomery, D Johnson, etc.) Let me know if you have any interest. Also willing to trade Cousins if someone needs QB help.

Do you have any interest in Dez?

*Side note*

Wish we could have done this before I drafted Hoyer, though. Oh well... Hope Dez stays healthy and works out for you.

What do you think about Montgomery for Moncrief straight up? If so send me an offer. Clerks.

What do you think about Montgomery for Moncrief straight up? If so send me an offer. Clerks.

No thanks. With grabbing Dez for Ingram and Cousins, I'm probably going to hold onto Montgomery and Howard. Lynch and Duke Johnson still tradable. Not interested in Moncrief though.

That ur wanting to trade for an upgrade. Someone would essentially be giving u a better machine, are u willing to add cash or product in order for someone give u a better machine than what ur giving them cuz the 21 is better than ur 15. Does that explain it yet?

Outsiders are welcome to post in our forum, but we prefer ones that don't talk nonsensical jibber jabber.