Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

FCFS Waivers

I'll open this up an hour the draft ends. Either Victor Victoria 7.2 timestamp + 60 minutes or maybe 61 or 62 or, if I'm not online, I'll do it when I can. I'll let you know if I'm online in this thread.

Players eligible are players that were available at the start of the draft to include players that were cut before the draft.. Meanwhile, players cut during or after the draft will be blocked from pickups until week one waivers.

You may find that the player you want is blocked. That'll be because he was cut. But he may be eligible for FCFW.

If he was cut before the draft, and made it through the draft unclaimed, he IS eligible for pickup. If that's who you have your eye on, post something in this thread to let me know who you want, I'll verify he's OK, and process it manually.

If the player you want was cut during the draft or during FCFS, he is NOT eligible for FCFS waivers. That's the exact reason this blocking rule is in effect: If Owner A sees a shiny bauble on waivers and to make room drops a good player to get him, then Owner B logs on five minutes later and picks him up. no, no no. Everyone must wait until after week one when we process the first round of waivers to get any players dropped since the start of the draft.

I'm also going to make a bunch of IR moves now. (Well, after lunch, in a half hour.)

I will also post a vote on the league board regarding players being eligible or ineligible for CCDL IR before or after the draft. That will include players known to be out for the year but not yet listed on their team's IR because of the NFL IR rules.

Draft's done, FCFS waivers open soon.

Scratch that.

It's the middle of the night for you guys, I can't be telling you this now and then opening waivers in forty mins. I should have posted this a day or two ago.

I'll open up FCFS at 12 noon Eastern.

Thanks Volty. Where are you? I just callously assumed everyone lived in the states.

Thanks Volty. Where are you? I just callously assumed everyone lived in the states.

I'm from Macomb County, Michigan, suburban Detroit where Eminem and Kid Rock are from and am also the same age as them but I've lived in China for going on 16 years now.

So how does Hot Dog drop CJ Fiedorwhatever and 4 hours later he's picked up by Clerks???

So how does Hot Dog drop CJ Fiedorwhatever and 4 hours later he's picked up by Clerks???

I just added him to my roster within the app and it added him to my team. Did I do something wrong?

I just added him to my roster within the app and it added him to my team. Did I do something wrong?

Not you, but he should've been on waivers until after the first week. That's all.

I had a devil of a time figuring out how to block dropped players from getting picked up without blocking all players from getting picked up. It shouldn't be an all or nothing thing but that's what it is, so we're on the honor system. If a dropped player is picked up, that move will have to be reversed.