Sign in to follow this  
shaqking

$100 12 team ppr league draft results

I had the 1 pick and here is my rosters. Any constructive criticism is wanted and needed.

Pos Team Pick Ryan, Matt QB ATL 6.12 Prescott, Dak QB DAL 13.1 Johnson, David RB ARI 1.1 Abdullah, Ameer RB DET 4.12 Perkins, Paul RB NYG 7.1 Rodgers, Jacquizz RB TBB 10.12 Conner, James RB PIT 12.12 Vereen, Shane RB NYG 15.1 Baldwin, Doug WR SEA 2.12 Hopkins, DeAndre WR HOU 3.1 Marshall, Brandon WR NYG 5.1 Hogan, Chris WR NEP 9.1 Brown, John WR ARI 11.1 Benjamin, Travis WR LAC 16.12 Bennett, Martellus TE GBP 8.12 Witten, Jason TE DAL 17.1 Gano, Graham K CAR 18.12 CAR Panthers D CAR 14.12

I hate to pile on but I don't like it either. Seems like you reached on a lot of players that I wouldn't touch. You do have David Johnson though, so there's that.

I don't like the Hopkins pick. Baldwin and Hopkins going next to each other seems crazy...maybe he rebounds and it turns out okay, but there had to be better value at that pick.

Good luck

Ouch. Your RBs are solid, hopefully Perkins has a decent year. I think I would try taking Hopkins and Marshall for a top WR and then float the waiver wire. Good luck