Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

This North Korea thing

America (Trump), and South Korea get full credit. Sprinkle in China. Congrats if it happens. The devil is always in the details. I hope for the best.

America (Trump), and South Korea get full credit. Sprinkle in China. Congrats if it happens. The devil is always in the details. I hope for the best.

China definitely a big part of it too.

My thing is the people who dont believe (and I havent even read this thread so if it strikes home to some of you then so be it) that Trump had a major role in bringing this to fruition are idiots. When the dam leaders of the country credit him for making it happen and you STILL refuse to believe then yes you are an idiot and will rightly so be called one

My thing is the people who dont believe (and I havent even read this thread so if it strikes home to some of you then so be it) that Trump had a major role in bringing this to fruition are idiots. When the dam leaders of the country credit him for making it happen and you STILL refuse to believe then yes you are an idiot and will rightly so be called one

People have credited him for opening the door to the conversation (which is what those leaders give him credit for). I credit China for some of that as well...pressure from continued sanctions...and now the collapse at the test facility that may have created more pressure for KJU.

Beyond that...I credit SK and NK for agreeingbto meet and thus far doing so productively from most accounts.

People have credited him for opening the door to the conversation (which is what those leaders give him credit for). I credit China for some of that as well...pressure from continued sanctions...and now the collapse at the test facility that may have created more pressure for KJU.

Beyond that...I credit SK and NK for agreeingbto meet and thus far doing so productively from most accounts.

I honestly wasnt even talking about anyone here cause I havent really read all these threads. But Ive got some MAJOR idiot friends on fb who are worse than wiff when it comes to him. Even so far as denying Trump has any hand in it. One guy I went to basic with (he was either guard or reserve so he wasnt active duty) is a huge liberal and will post at a minimum (not kidding either) 10 posts per day about Trump, his dislike for him, and making fun of him. Guys like him are who Im talking about

I honestly wasnt even talking about anyone here cause I havent really read all these threads. But Ive got some MAJOR idiot friends on fb who are worse than wiff when it comes to him. Even so far as denying Trump has any hand in it. One guy I went to basic with (he was either guard or reserve so he wasnt active duty) is a huge liberal and will post at a minimum (not kidding either) 10 posts per day about Trump, his dislike for him, and making fun of him. Guys like him are who Im talking about

For every one of those guys there is a full on Trump guy doing the exact same thing but in the opposite side.

Hell...people were applauding that ridiculous rally yesterday and his Fox and Friends appearance.

For every one of those guys there is a full on Trump guy doing the exact same thing but in the opposite side.

Hell...people were applauding that ridiculous rally yesterday and his Fox and Friends appearance.

Oh I know. They aggravate me too. I hate people who have no middle ground 😑

Oh I know. They aggravate me too. I hate people who have no middle ground

Well we all can agree that the Obama approach was a disaster that made things worse. So there's that.

Well we all can agree that the Obama approach was a disaster that made things worse. So there's that.

Yes can definitely agree with that.

Disagree about just saying disaster. Continued sanctions going back even to Bush...and continued work with China is what pushed NK to a point. Where they are struggling to the point of collapsing infrastructure at testing facilities.

If they are in a better economic situation and better with their infrastructure would NK b coming to the table like this?

Oh I know. They aggravate me too. I hate people who have no middle ground

Like Sho

Obama gives 40$ phones to the hood and its the greatest thing ever

Trump cuts taxes that raise paychecks by 40$ a month and hes a horrible person

Like Sho

Obama gives 40$ phones to the hood and its the greatest thing ever

Trump cuts taxes that raise paychecks by 40$ a month and hes a horrible person

A. Link to me praising phones as the greatest thing ever?

B. Link to me saying that part of the cud make Trump a horrible person?

Once deflect to completely stupid...

Liberals once again BTFO. What makes them think they are right when they are so often wrong.

So great to see great productive diplomacy/foreign policy for a change.

Not a fan of Obama's apology tour?

The guy Obama let die in NK's hands isn't.

it was a shameful, embarrassing weak 8 years.

So Trump got prisoners back from a hostile possibly nuclear nation without having to give them billions. Is there anything Trump does that doesn't crush Obama's legacy?

• Like 1

They look like a buncha gooks. Are we sure those are the right ones?

Sum Ting Wong

Bang Ding Ow

Ho Lee Fuk

Quick read. Since we haven't heard a peep in months, can we close the book on these guys and declare Trump the winner again?  (And certain posters here perennial losers)