Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

WSIS at Flex? T. West, I. Crowell, or T. Ginn?

I *was* going to go with MIA WR D. Parker, but the game has now been canceled...

I've got T. West penciled in at FLEX. Flacco didn't play all preseason, so I figure BAL will feature the run in the game. Woodhead is less than 100 percent, from what I understand, too.

I. Crowell has only one had one good game vs. PIT over the years (77 and a TD)... T. Ginn in NO - he'll be the speed guy now with Cooks gone, but how often will Brees look his way? I think MIN is softer vs. the run - and you KNOW ADP will be geared-up / want at least 10 carries in the game.

Thoughts? :unsure: Leave YOUR link, I reply! :cheers:

Ginn.

West, I agree with your assessment.

I do not believe in Crowell.

Ginn is unknown with new team against a good pass D. Going to be boom or bust.

It is between West and Ginn in my opinion. The NO Defense sucks so Ginn could put up great numbers. I also see West getting a good size workload this week even though the Ravens are a throwing team, but Flacco is just coming back from a back injury. I guess I would slightly lean towards West because I don't think the Ravens are going to ask Flacco to do much.

I read my PFW FF Annual, and compared the Offensive Line rankings for BAL and CLE. CLE added two big Free Agent signings, while two of BAL's offensive line positions are very iffy... CLE is at home, while BAL is on the road - with a QB who missed all preseason.

Also Crowell's preseason was noticeable better than West's.

I usually do this - :doh: - when I change my line-ups late in the week, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm going with Crowell at my FLEX, over West.

I'd say Crow is safest bet.

With good oline and Coleman and Britt and NJoku, Browns o should get chances vs a questionable steeler defense.

Ginn is serious boom or bust. Very good d in minny.

TWest was released by the browns. Nuff said.

See mine plz

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469193&do=findComment&comment=6020539