Sign in to follow this  
Oriole8159

FLEX HELP

Decker. I don't want anything to do with the NYJ vs BUF game (I guess the defenses :huh: ), and I'm not sold at all on Perkins. I high scoring affair in TEN leads to a decent chance for a Decker TD.

Decker. I don't want anything to do with the NYJ vs BUF game (I guess the defenses :huh: ), and I'm not sold at all on Perkins. I high scoring affair in TEN leads to a decent chance for a Decker TD.

thanks

Wow tough one

Mmmm.

Powell.

Good luck

Let me know who you picked.

No I would go with Sanders and Powell.

close between decker and powell. Powell proved last year he can put up good stats against the Bills so i would start him.

I'm going to go against the consensus and say Perkins. I don't like that Decker is listed behind Corey Davis on the depth chart. Powell is listed behind Forte but I think that will be RBBC. Perkins b/c volume.

Went with Powell as the flex and kept Sanders in as WR3 for tonight.

Even at 3.9 points, Powell was the right call sadly. Had Cooper Kupp too so he ended up being my ideal, but sadly I never thought seriously to start him.

I got lucky though that my opponent had a bad week so I should still win though; just need 5 points combined tonight from Gordon, Sanders, and Forbath.

Thanks for all the help though guys.