Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Who the fock is Cohen?

All time leading rusher in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) .

He was dominant at North Carolina A&T.

Can he be what Tevin Coleman was last year?

Bears are hurting for play makers and this kid seems to be one. I could see them manufacture touches for him.

I think it's amazing how dumb some coaches can be and talk about how rookies aren't ready for the state and haven't earned the play time. Then other teams throw rookie players out there who do just fine

Lowers the value of Howard going forward in ppr.

Played college ball in my town

Not surprised he's playing good but I didn't know he'd start off this fast

Pick him up now

Lowers the value of Howard going forward in ppr.

I wouldn't change Howard much at all. He was never getting that many catches in the first place. He's still going to get a catch or two each game just like he was before. There are going to be times where Howard is in the backfield and Cohen is split out wide.

Who the hell is this guy? Never heard of him until today, and now he's God?

A rookie running back that has been talked about on this board for over a month. You probably have never heard of Carlos Henderson or Chris Carson either. I wish you were in my league.

Who the hell is this guy? Never heard of him until today, and now he's God?

Did you not read the thread on here before the season started about Howard and Cohen? You must not have paid attention during preseason games either.

A rookie running back that has been talked about on this board for over a month. You probably have never heard of Carlos Henderson or Chris Carson either. I wish you were in my league.

I have zero faith in Henderson

I wouldn't change Howard much at all. He was never getting that many catches in the first place. He's still going to get a catch or two each game just like he was before. There are going to be times where Howard is in the backfield and Cohen is split out wide.

Howard still had 3 catches, and he dropped what could have been another TD. If not for Cohen the Bears don't end up close enough to the end zone for Howard to score his 1st. As long as the offense has a decent amount of plays overall, they will both be getting touches

He was placed on IR, season ending injury.

Whoops! I said Carlos, but I actually meant De'angelo. Haha! They drafted 2 running backs with the last name Henderson.

Whoops! I said Carlos, but I actually meant De'angelo. Haha! They drafted 2 running backs with the last name Henderson.

I thought one was a RB and the other a WR?

Ahh yes Denagelo. I like him, though I bought big into Charles this year. One is a rb, one is a receiver

Drafted him

Hopefully turns into a starter. This was one of the 10 RBs I drafted in my zero RB attempt.

Also drafted him. I have J Howard, and now wondering which one I will start week to week. I guess if I think the Bears will be playing from behind, it's the Human Joystick.

I guess if I think the Bears will be playing from behind, it's the Human Joystick.

Might as well lock Howard into your bench permanently.

Joe Mixon, welcome to my bench until further notice. Joystick, you've got flex duty going forward.

need to figure out what % of budget to throw down. 25%?

I could use a WR more I reckon. May go after Galladay as well, but not sure I am sold he will get continued opportunities.

In a preseason game, he caught 2 TD's. Now, in a regular season game he has caught 2 TD's. You're not sold? What does it take man? They guy has a big body and amazing hands. He's going to get a LOT of red zone targets. I bet he puts up 12 TD for the year. I wish I had drafted him instead of Martavis Bryant.

In a preseason game, he caught 2 TD's. Now, in a regular season game he has caught 2 TD's. You're not sold? What does it take man? They guy has a big body and amazing hands. He's going to get a LOT of red zone targets. I bet he puts up 12 TD for the year. I wish I had drafted him instead of Martavis Bryant.

Not sure, after Marvin and Tate he won't get enough looks.

Hey, I wrote this for the Week 1 Inside the Matchup column...

The running game in Chicago starts and stops with Jordan Howard, but rookie Tarik Cohen is starting to make some noise and is someone worth watching early in the season to see how his role develops. For now, he’s considered a change-of-pace back but could push for a bigger role as the season rolls along. Benny Cunningham was signed this off-season and could see some work on third downs, reducing Howard’s value especially in PPR leagues. The Falcons gave up the 10th most fantasy points to running back last season thanks in part to 6 receiving TDs and the most receiving yards allowed (870) to the position. Tarik Cohen anyone?

• Like 3

So basically the matchup was perfect for a player with his skillset.

Meaning we need to temper our expectations on this kid moving forward.

So basically the matchup was perfect for a player with his skillset.

Meaning we need to temper our expectations on this kid moving forward.

I think a realistic expectation is that he gets around 5 carries and 5 receptions per game which makes him a flex candidate each week in full PPR. He also has a good possibility to break off a huge play and a TD which gives him RB2 or even RB1 potential.

Who all claimed Cohen last night? What did you pay in FAAB?

I got him for 32/100$. Might have overbid a little, but I think he will be a solid FLEX/low end RB2 going forward.