Sign in to follow this  
c.hammer

Beastmode is back!

18 carries for 78yds, 2 rec for 16yds, 0 tds

Not the best stat line of the week, but his vision, cuts, speed, and brutal strength was surprising for a 31 yr old RB. A buy low since if his owner didn't see the game and a good trade target for Gillislee owners.

The best highlight reel of week 1 IMO

• Like 1

Better than Todd Gurley's 19 for 40 yards. Hurley needed that TD but he's awful. He could have a worse season than last year. Can't run on the Colts?

Was at the game, he was running hard and had some vicious hops. Should've had a TD but Carr saw Coop in 1 v.1 against the rook and forced a couple to him. Probably doesn't happen that way again.

I know this is a fantasy bored, but BMs biggest contribution came in the 4th quarter when his ten rushes accounted for over six minutes of clock on a FG drive that sealed the game. Carr owners should know this newfound Raider power game is going to take away from him this year.

Carr's second TD pass, an absolute dart to Seth Roberts in triple zone coverage, was as fine a play by a QB we saw all day.

• Like 1

Next week wil be interesting to see how his body holds up.

Him coming out with a good game week one isn't a big deal.

Week three and after let's see what he has.

Next week wil be interstitial to see how his body holds up.

Him coming out with a good game week one isn't a big deal.

Week three and after let's see what he has.

Not sure how next week will be a crystal caused by the presence of an extra atom in an otherwise complete lattice, but who am I to doubt the great weepaws? God Bless!

18 carries for 78yds, 2 rec for 16yds, 0 tds

Not the best stat line of the week, but his vision, cuts, speed, and brutal strength was surprising for a 31 yr old RB. A buy low since if his owner didn't see the game and a good trade target for Gillislee owners.

The best highlight reel of week 1 IMO

well, the older (30+) players usually dont start showing their age until 3-4 games into the season when they've been beat up a bit.

I still think he will have a fine season, but if his age starts to show, that's when it will happen.

Was at the game, he was running hard and had some vicious hops. Should've had a TD but Carr saw Coop in 1 v.1 against the rook and forced a couple to him. Probably doesn't happen that way again.

I know this is a fantasy bored, but BMs biggest contribution came in the 4th quarter when his ten rushes accounted for over six minutes of clock on a FG drive that sealed the game. Carr owners should know this newfound Raider power game is going to take away from him this year.

Carr's second TD pass, an absolute dart to Seth Roberts in triple zone coverage, was as fine a play by a QB we saw all day.

Although, through all the praise, I betcha he'd still ask you not to call him 'BM' :nono:

Although, through all the praise, I betcha he'd still ask you not to call him 'BM' :nono:

Just curious. What's 'BM'? Acronym for bad manners for korean computer players? Thats what urban dictionary states. Im sure he would hate a korean person to insult his gaming. Haha.

Does it have other meanings?

Just curious. What's 'BM'? Acronym for bad manners for korean computer players? Thats what urban dictionary states. Im sure he would hate a korean person to insult his gaming. Haha.

Does it have other meanings?

Not sure it's so common now, but in some circles it still means Bowel Movement :)

I watched game (Raiders homer) and admittedly during offseason, while many fellow fans were excited about signing, I was not.

Removed from game a couple years and last year statistically was not good: only 6 games played 3,8ypc

Saw signing for what I thought it was...an effort to distract attention away from move to Vegas.

But he definiitely showed something per c.hammer's link, but key for me is if you fast forward to 2:21 time stamp and see where he just runs over a DLineman.

After seeing this game think he could have some impact fantasy wise, but as a Raider fan, def think (and stoked about it) about what he can bring to team from pure football standpoint.

• Like 1

Agree with Ray, not at all surprised about him having a good game the first two or three, but then let's see how is body holds up.

I think he's a sale high canidate.

I also think if you own Howard with the Bears in a ppr league I would sale him high.

Not sure how next week will be a crystal caused by the presence of an extra atom in an otherwise complete lattice, but who am I to doubt the great weepaws? God Bless!

Mortimer 6:27

Sale him high!

Agree with Ray, not at all surprised about him having a good game the first two or three, but then let's see how is body holds up.

I think he's a sale high canidate.

I also think if you own Howard with the Bears in a ppr league I would sale him high.

I drafted him in all leagues. Who would he even get in a sell high? I don't see the candidates.

Injuries can happen to anyone, at anytime. Look at David Johnson. Lynch is definitely motivated and re-energized, and could very easily average 5 ypc for 1200 yards and 10-12 TDs. The Titans rush defense is no push over, but were plowed under at times by Oakland offensive line. And Lynch.

I drafted him in all leagues. Who would he even get in a sell high? I don't see the candidates.

You go shopping.

Every league as someone you loves a curtain player.

And the key is fining that right person.

Every league as that owner, everyone of them.

You go shopping.

Every league as someone you loves a curtain player.

And the key is fining that right person.

Every league as that owner, everyone of them.

but if you are gonna sell high, you dont wanna look like you are selling him.

approach the team asking what they want for x player with x being what you would like to get for him.

remember, there may only be one or two teams in the league who are all about your guy. if you are lucky those teams have lots of players you want.

if you are unlucky, they are in last place and have no talent that you desire.

if they ask for beast, you know you went the right direction.