Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Hunter Henry a glorified tackle?

Was this just a Denver strategy? Heard he ran few patterns and was out snapped by gates.

How can we owners start him week 2?

I picked up Clay and I will roll with him until Henry comes around. He had a great rookie year so hopefully it was just a terrible week.

I have him in a dynasty and can wait till gates retires but in mean time I don't trust him to start. He was so TD dependent last year I didn't trust him them either. I traded for Kittle and I think he may end up being better this year (except they play Seattle this week) and maybe in future

Denver is a TE nightmare.

However, I think a healthy Allen is filling the Henry role from last year. When Allen gets hurt put Henry back in. Until then he's useless. And I just picked Henry up.

Denver is a TE nightmare.

However, I think a healthy Allen is filling the Henry role from last year. When Allen gets hurt put Henry back in. Until then he's useless. And I just picked Henry up.

Damn Gates staying another year just for the record.

Damn Gates staying another year just for the record.

Gates can barely move. But Allen needs to go down.

I am benching Henry for Hooper this week so I expect his line to be 6-88 with 2Tds.

Henry low on field use and low route use makes him a no brain bench until we see that wasn't a fluke

Has the torch finally been passed?

It looks like it may have HH was in on an awful lot of passes and in 2 min offense.

I will just play him and take good with bad. Nice PPR game and was overthrown in rmdzone

• Like 1

Dam I'm stuck I have the number one waiver and he's there. Im probably going to hold and wait for somebody else but I hope I don't regret it

Dam I'm stuck I have the number one waiver and he's there. Im probably going to hold and wait for somebody else but I hope I don't regret it

I wouldn't.

There's so many good mid options right now. Even if you don't get him, there's Fleener, Z Miller, Clay, Engram, Witten.

Just play the matchups week to week and keep top waiver priority for a bigger chip.

I wouldn't.

There's so many good mid options right now. Even if you don't get him, there's Fleener, Z Miller, Clay, Engram, Witten.

Just play the matchups week to week and keep top waiver priority for a bigger chip.

Those guys are all rostered in my leagues.

I wouldn't.

Yeah your probably right. The only thing that sucks is alot of guys in this league are rostering multiple tight ends. All those tight ends are gone. I am the owner of clay though . Thanks for your input and advice

Yeah your probably right. The only thing that sucks is alot of guys in this league are rostering multiple tight ends. All those tight ends are gone. I am the owner of clay though . Thanks for your input and advice

see about trading then instead?

remember that backup TEs are generally the first thing to go when byes start happening, so you'll soon start seeing those guys hit the waiver wire again.

Just looked at Z Miller in my ppr league, he's had to solid games.

I think I'm making a move to pick him up for Hooper.

I don't see Hooper scoring on anymore 88 yard rec.

But he did give that DB a solid stiff arm.

12 man. Evan Engram got drafted.

Interesting.

Most of the time though backup TEs are the first thing that start getting purged once bye weeks start happening, so there should be more options coming within the next few weeks.

12 man. Evan Engram got drafted.

I drafted Engram in the last round to backup Henry because i drafted him pretty late. I started Engram last week after Henry was completed ignored wk1. Thankfully Engram caught an early touchdown and looks absolutely beastly besides the fact that Derp cant hit him in stride.

Engram has flex upside which alot of TE's obviously don't. He is a slot WR matchup nightmare.

Almost dropped Bennett for Henry or Engram, but I saw that Bennett actually led the Packers with 11 targets. He needs to get his shish together. Henry got picked up now, Engram still there.

Almost dropped Bennett for Henry or Engram, but I saw that Bennett actually led the Packers with 11 targets. He needs to get his shish together. Henry got picked up now, Engram still there.

I'd drop Bennett for Henry. I've had Bennett for years in a dynasty league so I watch him a lot. He's not dynamic and that limits he's ceiling to being very TD dependent. Henry on the other hand might end up being a big part of the Charger offense because he's a play maker.

Interesting.

Most of the time though backup TEs are the first thing that start getting purged once bye weeks start happening, so there should be more options coming within the next few weeks.

Otoh there was a rash of TE injuries, so having a decent TE to trade can be pretty valuable.

I was able to get him on waivers this week. He was dropped after week one. I ended up dropping Brate for him and have Miller as my backup. I'm just waiting to see that Henry has another solid start before I cut ties with Miller and go one TE for the rest of the season.

This is what you get for waiting until round 14 to draft a TE.

Debating Henry vs Bennett myself. Watching Bennett drop passes every week is frustrating. Chiefs without berry struggled to defend ertz. Leaning Henry atm, my only concern is whether they are done with Gates yet or not.

I was able to get him on waivers this week. He was dropped after week one. I ended up dropping Brate for him and have Miller as my backup. I'm just waiting to see that Henry has another solid start before I cut ties with Miller and go one TE for the rest of the season.

This is what you get for waiting until round 14 to draft a TE.

Same exact scenario for me except I added Miller today. I waited at my draft and took Hooper (paid dividends week 1 albeit luckily). Are Bolts done w/ Gates? That is my concern. Not sure yet who i'm starting this week. Also, given TE injuries thus far, might not be a bad idea to carry 2 of them??

I picked up Vernon Davis. Matter of time and this O loves the TE. Davis was good last year.

Keep an eye out.

Gates got his TD now go retire

Amen. Now that Gates has his damned record, maybe the Charges will stop screwing around and give more work to the younger, better player.