Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Week 3 FU thread

Only started Allen in one league due to injuries, but Tucker and Baltimore D are absolutely killing me. Even worse is the Baltimore D being utter garbage yet NOT giving up touchdowns to Fournette.

J Allen seemed like a decent option in PPR leagues. Glad I sat him tho

Ahhhh, the classic counter-thread, pat myself on the back post.

37 pts and Fournette isn't even in double-digits. This game is an outright abortion in every facet.

ETA: Yaaay, pity Fournette TD

Two leagues with the Raven defense and Tucker as my kicker.

:wall: :wall:

Projections were 24 and 17 and I got -1 and -2.

Just awesome.

Started: Riddick, Pryor

Sat: Hilton, Hogan

Also sat Diggs because Case Keenum. Of course the garbage QBs would show up for my benched receivers this week.

F**k me.

Newton? You and your stupid azz outfits are dead to me.

Maye you can worry more about playing well instead of looking like the idiot you are!

Maybe steal another laptop and study up you ass hat!

Big F U to the refs of this game and these stupid fin rules. Giants scored twice and it was called back twice....

This game is dumb anymore... no fun

Parker is dead to me. I've been sitting him for Sanders and it's already cost me one game. Bye you POS! Fock off Cutler. You're garbage. Miami is garbage!

To the fricken Ravens,Howard who I sat because of last, to all of you that told me to sit Diggs and Thielan. Why what a bad week.

Bradford's knee.

If it weren't for your banged up, scarred up, focked up knee, Cook and Diggs would be in my lineups today.

FU to replay rules. Refs rule the Lions scored a touchdown with 8 seconds left on third down. Because that stops the clock, when they reviewed the play and reversed the call, there is an automatic 10 second runoff, meaning the Lions lose without even having a chance to get everyone lined up for the fourth down play that they would have had if the correct call had been made initially. The Lions wind up losing due to officials missing a call (what's new?)

FU to Brady....I am starting to believe five years from now he will still be scoring 50 points against me.

Myself for drafting Benjamin.

Staring down the barrel of being 0-3.

FU to replay rules. Refs rule the Lions scored a touchdown with 8 seconds left on third down. Because that stops the clock, when they reviewed the play and reversed the call, there is an automatic 10 second runoff, meaning the Lions lose without even having a chance to get everyone lined up for the fourth down play that they would have had if the correct call had been made initially. The Lions wind up losing due to officials missing a call (what's new?)

there is no way they get to the line... get everyone set for a second and then snap the ball in 8 seconds... but yeah, that rule leaves a bad taste in your mouth

Kelvin Benjamin - already hurt. In all my rosters.

Oh, and preach... targeted Benjamin and C. Coleman in nearly all leagues... i am terrible at this game

In other news..

Team A: Diggs on the bench for 33 pts

Team B: Hilton and Hogan on the bench for 51 pts (or the same amount I got from my starting RB1, RB2, TE, Flex, and D/ST combined)

:wall:

And the biggest FU of all goes out to Mike Tomlin and the rest of the Steelers (except Villenuava). For the first time in my life I'm happy as hell they got humiliated by the Bears. Losers

I really need to stop thinking Wilson is gonna get it together. 3/10 22 yards. Shoot me please.

Basically my options would be Flacco, Manning, Goff, Cutler, Bortles, or Watson.

Goff's schedule is crazy tough. Eli might actually get it together some. Watson is a playmaker, but inconsistent. Flacco? Cutler can't even produce vs. the Jets. Bortles? Solid day today. Ugh...

F me for not aggressively seeking out Survivor pools to join. Week 3 is going to be a survivor holocaust at this rate with Pittsburgh, Miami, Denver, Carolina going down and Green Bay on the ropes.