2 years

3 years

4 years

5+ years

Never

So what's your answer?

War on terror

Zzzzz

Isis could be about done. The world didn't like that regime - bad bad horrible from all nations. Syria, Russia, Iran, and Palestine have that part of the world in control now :doh:

Isis could be about done. The world didn't like that regime - bad bad horrible from all nations. Syria, Russia, Iran, and Palestine have that part of the world in control now :doh:

Isis, Taliban, al-Qaeda, blah blah blah

Just fear mongering

what about your thoughts on norht korea bandrus1?

Imo North Korea has more about us and China posturing.... I have 0 doubt we have that country so hacked that they couldn't turn on a light bulb without us knowing let alone being able to launch an ICBM

If they hit California we might end up a stronger country. And then we can wipe NK out. Win win

• Like 1

If they hit California we might end up a stronger country. And then we can wipe NK out. Win win

Here we have a true American calling for and hoping we are bombed

A truly classless human

I really hope youre kidding. Otherwise that is one of the scummier things Ive ever read here. And that is saying a lot.

A few million dead Americans is a win to you because of what, politics? Get bent.

And getting to wipe out a country of millions of people, who are literally slaves, is a win? Absolutely focking pathetic.

You really need to examine who you are as a human.

• Like 1

Here we have a true American calling for and hoping we are bombed

A truly classless human

Lighten up Fran

I really hope youre kidding. Otherwise that is one of the scummier things Ive ever read here. And that is saying a lot.

A few million dead Americans is a win to you because of what, politics? Get bent.

And getting to wipe out a country of millions of people, who are literally slaves, is a win? Absolutely focking pathetic.

You really need to examine who you are as a human.

Yes, I was kidding.

Basically there is no good answer now. I think Bannon was right re: NK. That can has been kicked for far too long and now it's checkmate. They win. IMO, get us off the DMZ and sell SK and Japan military tech to properly defend themselves, potentially up to and including nuclear, and stop signing us up to defend anyone ever again. Y'all are on your own.

He was dude. Everyone knows God is gonna take care of those heathens via earthquake.

I was hoping for locust and a plague.

Coming from the guy who cried to the mods over trim assassination jokes?

Ha? I wouldn't know how. And I liked Newbie and was sad he got the boot.

"Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III."

- some guy in 2013

it doesn't matter, I have a safe space under the house.

Apparently Trump declared war on NK today. They now say they can shoot down our strategic bomber planes out of NK airspace since we at are war.

If one of our stealth bombers gets shot down (that would not be very stealthy if it got shot down imo) that could lead to not good things for NK imo. Buy bye.

Whether it's with...

little rocket man north korea

china

russsia

These countries all have nukes so my guess is not them (never).

iran

These guys are trying to develop nukes, are intertwined with Muslim Terror Group of the Day, are buddies with Russia. I could see Iran being our next proxy war now that Iraq/Syria have petered out and Afghanistan isn't sexy anymore now that we are basically just running professional drug cartel over there. (after 2018 midterms, so 2 years 6 months)

USA civil war

The left would love this and if Trump keeps his current pace they may have no other options after he wins again in 2020. (3 years 3 months)

something else

Aliens (10-20 years)

Wipe out a ton of illegals too.

Will Donnie be deterred by the thought that North Korea is across the Pacific Ocean? I mean, it is a really REALLY big ocean.

Basically there is no good answer now. I think Bannon was right re: NK. That can has been kicked for far too long and now it's checkmate. They win. IMO, get us off the DMZ and sell SK and Japan military tech to properly defend themselves, potentially up to and including nuclear, and stop signing us up to defend anyone ever again. Y'all are on your own.

This is a good answer! Well played fandandy!

Whether it's with...

little rocket man north korea

china

russsia

These countries all have nukes so my guess is not them (never).

iran

These guys are trying to develop nukes, are intertwined with Muslim Terror Group of the Day, are buddies with Russia. I could see Iran being our next proxy war now that Iraq/Syria have petered out and Afghanistan isn't sexy anymore now that we are basically just running professional drug cartel over there. (after 2018 midterms, so 2 years 6 months)

USA civil war

The left would love this and if Trump keeps his current pace they may have no other options after he wins again in 2020. (3 years 3 months)

something else

Aliens (10-20 years)

This is too intelligent of an answer Kid Rock! However, I saw where you are considering running for Senate in Michigan( I think it was MI), that would rock...no pun intended... if you did run, and won. Then you will be Mr. Senator Rock!

Alliens - many different species of course, only visit us once every 3k years it takes a long time to get here :doh: . Our satellite that left like in 1969 just got to Pluto recently. Really? We better learn how to travel faster if we want to keep up with the Jones's next constellation over. Jeeze, come on NASA.