Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Top buy low WRs

Joe Horn.

(If he's not available, Kelvin Benjamin)

• Like 1

J Matthews, he's better than this

Robby Anderson, will make it happen if given more opportunity

AJ Green, because for whatever reason half the members on this site dispute he is a Top 5 guy.

I agree that J Matthews is better than the results he's getting so far in Buffalo... but I think the real problem is Tyrod Taylor. Taylor couldn't do much with Sammy Watkins, who is far more talented than Matthews... and look at how Sammy Watkins is doing TODAY with Goff!

J Matthews, he's better than this

Robby Anderson, will make it happen if given more opportunity

AJ Green, because for whatever reason half the members on this site dispute he is a Top 5 guy.

• Like 1

Landry.

I think he's diffently being under used.

Cutler was a mistake for the Dolphins.

Landry.

I think he's diffently being under used.

Cutler was a mistake for the Dolphins.

He has 19 rec thru 2 games. What's your expectation?

T. Pryor is another....

From previous thread: what made Pryor valuable last year was his volume of targets not neceesarily who was targeting him.

Thru 3 games last year 31 targets on way to 140 targets/77recs Thru 3 games this year 19 targets, rough math, let's say 100ish targets/55ish recs.

That may be oversimplifying the math, but bottom line think just too many other options in Wash.

From previous thread: what made Pryor valuable last year was his volume of targets not neceesarily who was targeting him.

Thru 3 games last year 31 targets on way to 140 targets/77recs Thru 3 games this year 19 targets, rough math, let's say 100ish targets/55ish recs.

That may be oversimplifying the math, but bottom line think just too many other options in Wash.

No bottom line appears he is at best an above average NFL WR if you throw to him enough

He has 19 rec thru 2 games. What's your expectation?

Tds. And yards.

Cutler isn't and wasn't the answer.

Tds. And yards.

The owner that has him is wanting to deal and I'm wanting to buy low

Cutler is still Cutler. The oline isn't well. Ajayi is getting 'this dude isn't healthy' workload so he's missing out on the cheap points that make a guy like Shady viable every week. They have been away from home for a while. They'll have better days right around the time folks stop starting them.

So get Landry as long as you're fine with 8 for 68 with the occasional td when they are playing better.

Definite NOT a buy low candidate.

Cooper. Even with Carr healthy, avoid him like plague. He looks unmotivated and dropping pass every time.

Tds. And yards.

Jarvis Landry has been flat out allergic to the end zone his entire career and you expected this year to be different? Coming into the season 288 catches, 13 of them were for tds. 4.5% td rate.

Yes. Landry is welker with weird hair on a far weaker offense. But that's fine for ppr..especially if he's your flex.

Cooper's price is falling to the point where it's worth a shot as long as he's healthy and their schedule clears up a bit. I need to go look at their playoff schedule. I turned down a mixon for Cooper last week. But now he should be cheaper.

No I did not expect more tds out of Landry.

But I would like to see more.

I don't own him but I like his ppr numbers.

I'm hurting At the wr postion in my 14 teamer.

Sold out took Rbs early.

This past game for Cooper showed me enough, I don't see a wr2 even in his furture.

When Cutler was sign I knew the Landry when be effected based on his game, but Culter hasn't helped out the Dolphins.

No I did not expect more tds out of Landry.

But I would like to see more.

I don't own him but I like his ppr numbers.

I'm hurting At the wr postion in my 14 teamer.

Sold out took Rbs early.

This past game for Cooper showed me enough, I don't see a wr2 even in his furture.

When Cutler was sign I knew the Landry when be effected based on his game, but Culter hasn't helped out the Dolphins.

-

Try to buy Devante Parker if you can. I think his floor is 6 points with a upside of 15. Nothing flashy, should be cheap WR2.

-

Miami is always in a catch up mode, so a garbage TD is 50/50 with Parker.

Nope not even interested in Parker.

But thanks for the advise.

Parker has been a great draft pick and will hopefully be a great bye-week fill-in for me. I am looking to acquire him in most leagues that I don't have him in, if I can just as insurance.

So how is Landry a buy low? If your point is that it's because Cutler is his QB, that's not changing? Why is their optimism that Landry will do better?

DeDe Westbrook (currently on IR)

Now this is something I can get behind. He is still 4 weeks out so there is no real reason to rush to him but I will be picking him up soon. I am willing to bet most have forgot about him.