Sign in to follow this  
BuckeyeZ

NFL vs NCAA

I know many do not agree with the kneeling issue. That is fine. Some agree. That is fine.

How relevant would the NFL be right now if it were not for fantasy football? Would most serious NFL viewers have left this year? Where would the NFL rank in popularity of major sports?

Most of the people I know that do not play fantasy football either do not like the NFL or think college is much better.

Perhaps the only reason many of us like the NFL is only because of fantasy football.

Opinions?

I've always liked college better than NFL. Mainly cause the athletes are playing more for the love of the game and the pride of the school. Fans are always interesting to see and are more diehard fans than nfl. There's just something about Saturday tailgating at the college that I love more than nfl games. Plus the players have rules and conduct they have to abide to that t seems the nfl doesn't. Just a better product and not really any politics in it

I don't know what this has to do with the NCAA....

Anyway, I've already said elsewhere that I'm still tuning into the NFL mostly because of my FF teams but I'm just going through the motions. This issue has triggered me big time and in turn this may well be my last year playing FF. The bubble has burst and I'm plenty disgusted.