Sign in to follow this  
Broncol3uster84

Drop Mcfadden for Aaron Jones?

Some guy just dropped Aaron Jones due to injuries to his WRs...so he needed a fill in this week.

I am a Zeke owner..so I picked up mcfadden. Should I drop him for Jones for higher upside?

Other RBs I have: McCoy, Coleman, kamara, Zeke, mcfadden

Wow very good question.

Ppr league I'm keeping McFadden.

Non ppr I like Jones.

That is a tough one. A lot of what ifs in this as in what happens when TY Montgomery gets back? Will Zeke actually serve his suspension and then will McFadden even take on a lead role? Both seem to be in some sort of time share situation as of now if all running backs are healthy on their respective teams.

I will make this decision based on if both were to assume lead back roles on their teams.

McFadden

Do you have any wide receivers not worthy of a roster spot because Jones is worth having on your team.

Some guy just dropped Aaron Jones due to injuries to his WRs...so he needed a fill in this week.

I am a Zeke owner..so I picked up mcfadden. Should I drop him for Jones for higher upside?

Other RBs I have: McCoy, Coleman, kamara, Zeke, mcfadden

Well, this is maybe the worst possible time to drop DMC.

assuming the suspension sticks, he could become the starter in Dallas.

that's potentially a large price to pay to get this guy. I'd wait and hold DMC until it's proven he wont start, or until Zeke finds another way to wiggle out of serving his suspension.