Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Jay Ajayi rated in top 10 again.....................ho hum, not that dumb

I gotta laugh-Ajayi is rated for this week in the top 10 AGAIN. Why? I can't force myself to live through one of his 5-8 pt weeks again, he sucks. Alvin Kamara, step right up!

Crummy fantasy year imo. Hes getting the carries and its formula thats winning Phins games somehow. Maybe wishful thinking hell bring a great game soon? Recipe is there.

i don't think too many teams were scared of Cutler (for good reason) but I think Moore will actually stretch the field a little more and it will help Ajayi out.

At least this is my wishful thinking. I have to roll with him till he falls over.

i don't think too many teams were scared of Cutler (for good reason) but I think Moore will actually stretch the field a little more and it will help Ajayi out.

At least this is my wishful thinking. I have to roll with him till he falls over.

This.

My team is near high scoring for the league, with Ajayi doing little. I just keep chucking him out, at least he gets volume.

I think it's just more indicative of how few consistently good RBs there are in the league. Whether you put him at 10 or 20 it's all pretty much the same except you know Ajayi will get the ball a lot.

I don't want to use him. That being said Baltimore is dead last in rushing yards allowed. I have AK and his floor is higher and safer than Ajayi's is. As of NOW I am going to use AK.

I think it's just more indicative of how few consistently good RBs there are in the league. Whether you put him at 10 or 20 it's all pretty much the same except you know Ajayi will get the ball a lot.

I can agree with your statement.

Good one.

He does indeed get the att even though he lacks production.

He's a hard one to sit.

Volume baby!

Looking for breakout 2 from my team on TNF. Last week Cooper, tonight ajayi.

ETA: not happening cuz Miami is a Trainwreck

I could not do it. I started him. Please please let him hit at least a hundred yards.

Sorry (and embarrassed) ONCE AGAIN, but I relented ONCE AGAIN and started him again-over Kamara or Duke Johnson.........never again. He won't get 40 maybe not even 30 yds tonight. In the future in the Dictionary under 'bust' there will be a pic of Ajayi............EFF HIM! Never again!

Sorry (and embarrassed) ONCE AGAIN, but I relented ONCE AGAIN and started him again-over Kamara or Duke Johnson.........never again. He won't get 40 maybe not even 30 yds tonight. In the future in the Dictionary under 'bust' there will be a pic of Ajayi............EFF HIM! Never again!

It's not on him so much, it's a team effort of crapitude. OL, play calling, it all sucks. He isn't very shifty, just kinda bulls where the hole should be

It's not on him so much, it's a team effort of crapitude. OL, play calling, it all sucks. He isn't very shifty, just kinda bulls where the hole should be

I know, I ran the ball at one time-if the holes aren't there you can't do it. I'm just venting-Ajayi has started the last time for me because hes had 3 good matchups in a row and has done NOTHING. Miami just sucks this year, and 2 O-linemen out doesn't help either. Hell I might cut him (got Hunt, Kamara, Dukey) this next week for somebody on a team with hope-RBBC of NE would be better than Jay Jay........................

well obviously disappointed, but i'll continue to ride him for 4 points a week with no other options available. I honestly don't know how i'm still competitive in this league. I drafted terribly and have played the WW terribly. Hell, I'm rostering 3 tight ends. I don't deserve to win and I deserve a bum like this guy.

That is it. I hate myself this morning. This is my walk of shame. I got 8 points from him. Stick a fork in me. Im probably done for the season.

• Like 1

Doug Martin outperforms Ajayi every week but is way down in fftoday's weekly rankings every week.

Ajayi is way overrated every week, and why? He looks stupid out there with that long hair (does his HS girlfriend think it's cool?) and he has NO cutting ability, he won't be in the league in 2 years, he's that bad. He is the Jay Cutler of running backs.................

Ajayi is way overrated every week, and why? He looks stupid out there with that long hair (does his HS girlfriend think it's cool?) and he has NO cutting ability, he won't be in the league in 2 years, he's that bad. He is the Jay Cutler of running backs.................

running behind a putrid line out of the shotgun is a stupid game plan. Gase is terrible. I hate ajayis production but if he ran out if the damn I he would be more successful.

You got that right; better off sitting him even if one has no one else start, same result.

• Like 1

I'm not even going to try and trade him. Tuesday morning he becomes a free agent. ###### this bum.

Dang. Wish my Ajayi owner would just drop him. I'd dump D Booker off my bench in a second for Ajayi.

I'm not even going to try and trade him. Tuesday morning he becomes a free agent. ###### this bum.

Wow, a bit over the top there. He's still a starting RB. You can get some value for him, at least a WR2 or low end TE1, or another underperforming RB. Dropping him outright seems unnecessary.

Miami couldnt beat a high school team Thursday night. Any NFL team that shows up and plays that shitty, I dont want any part of that team. I couldnt give him away in my league.

Wow, a bit over the top there. He's still a starting RB. You can get some value for him, at least a WR2 or low end TE1, or another underperforming RB. Dropping him outright seems unnecessary.

Any RB who has the clear cut starting job should not be dropped outright.

You should (key word is should) be able to get something for him in trade.

In the case of Ajayi, his problem is part O line and part sh*tty QB. When the QB is subpar, teams will key on the run a whole lot more and dare that crappy QB to throw the ball.

if you can stack the box and keep Ajayi to under 3.5 yards per carry you are forcing Jay Cutler or Matt Moore to throw the ball a lot more than the team wanted.

If your team has either a good pass rush or good DB's (or both) this is a good news story for your Defense.

then once the Phins get behind, they cannot run the ball much anyhow (due to clock management issues)

This is why Ajayi is performing poorly.

but if the Defense has a subpar pass rush or mediocre DB's this strategy may not work nearly as well.

So I do think Ajayi is a matchup dependant start at this point. He will remain so at least until Cutler returns to the lineup.

Say what you will about Cutler, but I do think most Defenses respect him more than Matt Moore.

Any RB who has the clear cut starting job should not be dropped outright.

You should (key word is should) be able to get something for him in trade.

In the case of Ajayi, his problem is part O line and part sh*tty QB. When the QB is subpar, teams will key on the run a whole lot more and dare that crappy QB to throw the ball.

if you can stack the box and keep Ajayi to under 3.5 yards per carry you are forcing Jay Cutler or Matt Moore to throw the ball a lot more than the team wanted.

If your team has either a good pass rush or good DB's (or both) this is a good news story for your Defense.

then once the Phins get behind, they cannot run the ball much anyhow (due to clock management issues)

This is why Ajayi is performing poorly.

but if the Defense has a subpar pass rush or mediocre DB's this strategy may not work nearly as well.

So I do think Ajayi is a matchup dependant start at this point. He will remain so at least until Cutler returns to the lineup.

Say what you will about Cutler, but I do think most Defenses respect him more than Matt Moore.

Matchup dependent? LOOK at some of the favorable matchups this pig has had. I'll let him rot on my bench, keeping him just in case one of my other guys who has the guts to play hard get's hurt. He's so bad-with that hair, he really looks like a girl out there........runnin' whimpy.

Matchup dependent? LOOK at some of the favorable matchups this pig has had. I'll let him rot on my bench, keeping him just in case one of my other guys who has the guts to play hard get's hurt. He's so bad-with that hair, he really looks like a girl out there........runnin' whimpy.

Grrrrr. Back in my day.......

Give Ajayi a break though guys, he's really made himself famous. For years to come whenever a running back fumbles or has a dream matchup against a bad defense and averages 1.8 yds a carry, people will say 'look at that jackass, he really Ajayi'ed that game up'............Ajayi-the new word for a total eff-up.