Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Michael Thomas did not practice Wednesday

Ya..guys take Wednesdays off for rest or of they have minor/nagging things bothering them...I'd wait to see what happens today and Friday before I panic...n I don't even own him...actually own Snead

I just traded for him last Thursday and trade went through this Tuesday. On Sirius Fantasy radio this morning they said a team that plays the Saints in an upcoming game went through the tape 2 extra times specifically looking fir Thomas' injury and couldn't find when it occurred.

• Like 1

He hasn't been as productive as I thought he would be.

But right now in ppr league he's ranked 13 in avg points per game.

Six more over all ff points and he would be in the top twelve.

And had him ranked as a wr1 so he's right there.

I think he will even be better as the season moves forward.

For what it is worth, Payton is saying he doesn't believe it's serious.

He hasn't blown up this year, but he's gone for 80 in 4 out of 6 games. The big ones will come, it's impossible not to have monster games as Brees' #1.

For all the preseason, ROS, and weekly rankings this guy has gotten/gets, he's done very little. <_<

Well he is #12 in my league for WR. 3 points away from being #9 and 16 points from #4. I have no problem with that.

Well he is #12 in my league for WR. 3 points away from being #9 and 16 points from #4. I have no problem with that.

He is 33rd in mine.

He is 33rd in mine.

In your league do WRs only get points for winning at Yahtzee the night before the game?

In your league do WRs only get points for winning at Yahtzee the night before the game?

Your scoring plenty mockable as well if he's 12th.

Your scoring plenty mockable as well if he's 12th.

1 PPR. 1 point for every 10 yards. 6 for TD. Is that not what most leagues do?

Ohhh wait. I see now. You must be looking at total points overall and not taking into account bye weeks. Is that where I am mixed up? Because Thomas had a bye week in week 5. I'm looking more at game average. I dont think it is accurate to rank players based on total points who played one less game than another player because of the bye weeks.

Otherwise Goff is barely behind Brees and Winston.

Thomas has been rather decent, yet thoroughly unspectacular this year.

Much of the change is due to the Saints being really balanced on offense. When they get inside the 10, Brees isn't slinging it anymore; he pitches to Ingram or Kamora now.

The other thing is (hardly believe that I'm saying this) that the Saints' defense has gotten much better.