3 for 3 trade offer

i have someone wanting to do a 3 for 3 player trade:
A Morris & Funchess & Ajayi for Crabtree & J. Stewart & Dez
advice???

Ppr?

Sorry one more question.

What does the rest of your roster look like at Rb and WRs postions?m

for me its how much you want to gamble

Crabtree J.Stewart and dez are all on teams that have the ability to win big, but are somewhat struggling. You know what you are getting from all 3 they will continue to score the same in the second half of the season as they did in the first.

Morris , Funchess and Ajayi are all question marks - Morris is getting the start in Dallas this week, but it will be hot hand plays and then maybe committee who knows.

Ajayi is the same will share with blount then maybe take over all 3 downs with smallwood stealing passing downs who knows. Funchess is the safest we know he plays well without KB but also he will have the top CB's on him all the time now apart from McCaff he is the only real passing threat just now there and Cam is hot and cold just now.

basically you stick with what you have and what you know they will do or you gamble on the unknown, i wouldn't want to give up Crabtree but if you have a solid WR1 on your team i would take it and gamble on Ajayi and Funchess Beating dez and Jstewart and morris is a wild card