Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Tom Savage is he startable

Would you feel comfortable starting Savage this week? Great matchup. In a two qb league and Brady and Rivers are off. Looking at starting McCown and Brissett.

This preseason D Hopkins said that Savage should be starting. Maybe he knows something that we don't. :dunno:

I'm at a loss. My team was on cruise control and now Elliott is re-suspended and Watson is done for the year. I guess that's fantasy football for you.

McCown's been on a roll; and, while their YTD numbers are stout, the BUF DEF has surrendered over 300 yards passing in each of their last 3 games (perhaps in part due to an injured Gaines). So I'd start McCown.

I would have to be quite desperate to start him but looks like you are close

Still I would play the two you have

Wow those that traded for Hopkins I'm very sorry about this news.

To play devils advocate, we saw one half of Savage vs the Jags excellent pass defense. Perhaps he deserves a chance.

To play devils advocate, we saw one half of Savage vs the Jags excellent pass defense. Perhaps he deserves a chance.

This. I think it says a lot that he was given the job initially. I am hoping he is FAR better than we expect at this point. I need it after losing Watson and Rodgers in a 2 QB league.

Wow now that's a tough ff season.

Rodgers and Watson two QB league.

Sorry

This preseason D Hopkins said that Savage should be starting. Maybe he knows something that we don't. :dunno:

I'm at a loss. My team was on cruise control and now Elliott is re-suspended and Watson is done for the year. I guess that's fantasy football for you.

mines too man what a blow for real

• Like 1

Dont you dare start macho man without seeing him first. My expectation is that hes going to be at least somewhat bad. The Texans oline is LEAKY and was given a reprieve based on Watsons ability to avoid the rush/extend the play. Savage lacks this ability. Rutt row.

Savage is a statute in the pocket, and has a very slow release.

Do not start.

He has a quick release :doh:

He just didn't let go of the ball soon enough

• Like 1

Would you feel comfortable starting Savage this week? Great matchup. In a two qb league and Brady and Rivers are off. Looking at starting McCown and Brissett.

No.....(covering eyes)

In a two qb league and Brady and Rivers are off. Looking at starting McCown and Brissett.

I have you beat as I have the same two qb's on bye. Starting Cutler and Osweiler!

Oh my soul now that's a tough situation.

Good luck with those two qbs.

He needs to be cut about 2 minutes after this game is over. Hard to believe Hopkins endorsed this guy as starter in the preseason.

Savage is gold for the Texans... you need a guy who can come in, take a beating, and pile up the Ls for next year's draft. Savage, Beathard, and Osweiler are draft day gold

Savage is gold for the Texans... you need a guy who can come in, take a beating, and pile up the Ls for next year's draft. Savage, Beathard, and Osweiler are draft day gold

Yes, draft gold for the Browns who own both their 1st and 2nd rounders. I'm sure they'll screw up the picks though.

Coach O'Brien says Savage is starting week 10! YAY!

Fire up that Rams Defense with supreme confidence.