Sign in to follow this  
shaabyi

Winston droppable?

I am an owner and not sure he is worth the roster spot.

Are any Winson owners dropping or are you holding?

Shaabyi

in redraft i think i am dropping. i have wentz as my starter anyway and need to pick up a bye week starter. not going to carry 3 qb's

in dynasty i want to drop him, but i am holding for now

He's gone for me. Only my backup for Smith, and now he can't even do that this week, the jag-off. I'm grabbing Fitz for this week, and then riding Smith till the end. Winston can go eat a D along with his Ws.

• Like 1

Another owner dropped Cam before last week I picked up and played him.

I now have Cam and Rivers who was on a bye last week and Winston who, I thought should have been out last week.

Now I think he will miss a few games.

I'm dropping him.

I am dropping him and picking up anyone left on waivers which aint much. I guess I am stuck with Taylor for now.

Have him and Stafford. Holding, but mainly because some of the other teams in my league are QB desperate.

If I wasn't playing keep away I would drop him as I am not sure he even plays again this year.

I would drop him on the team I own him but he's elibigle for IR, so I'm holding off for now

I think I have to let him go to as he is my starter. Absolute junk on waivers. Looks like it is Fitz who will be targeted on waivers.

what a waste. above average wr/te. below avg running game. shat defense. perfect recipe for trash time points and passing for catchup in 2nd half. and this is the result for crab legs.

huge bonerrrr pick for me this year.

Yeah me too.

I really thought he would do much better.

Moving him to my IR spot, but if that wasn't available I would dump him with zero regrets. What a huge disappointment this guy has been. Really believed he was going to have a big year, but wow he sucks. I really think it comes down to him being both physically and mentally weak. His behavior on and off the field has always been a concern, but from his antics the last few weeks on the sideline it is pretty obvious he hasn't matured in the least. Did any of you catch that pregame eating the "W" bullshit. Wow i mean really who the hell would follow that clown. Not a leader of men period.

I just dropped him.

Although I do have Brady as my starter.

Gotta figure out my back up though.

Who would you guys pick off waivers? Dalton or Hundley?

I just dropped him.

Although I do have Brady as my starter.

Gotta figure out my back up though.

Who would you guys pick off waivers? Dalton or Hundley?

Neither. You have Brady and he's already had his bye. Unless you play in a 2QB league. I'd grab a flyer at RB or WR, or else start looking ahead at matchups if you're streaming defense or any other position. If Brady happens to get hurt and you need a replacement you're probably screwed anyway, but there will always be some scrub with similar value to Dalton or Hundley.

Dropped Winston for Charles Clay this morning after waivers. Dropped him for a TE who might not even play this week. Don't feel bad.

Winston was autodrafted when the app screwed up on me, pissed me off so I grabbed Wentz the next round to protect that crappy pick and man that worked out well. Winston was on my DND list because I just don't think he's very good, so in my opinion yes drop him and what were you waiting on! ha

Dropped him because of byes last week... figured he wouldn't be right for at least a few weeks... man... that escalated quickly!

Any time your making a visit to Dr Andrews there's a big problem.

He's gone for me. Only my backup for Smith, and now he can't even do that this week, the jag-off. I'm grabbing Fitz for this week, and then riding Smith till the end. Winston can go eat a D along with his Ws.

I'm in the exact same boat, except I also picked up Eli Manning. Whichever one I don't start I'll drop before Sunday.