Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

Update wife came home

No, I do not think you resume anything at all right now. You need to do this in such a way that she definitely gets the message: you're not going to bang her right now because you "respect her wishes" (you don't: she doesn't get to enjoy such a privilege at the moment); you're doing it to decide what's right for you - and you cannot do that with her under your roof.

She left your abode, right? Now, without question, what I'm suggesting would have had far more impact had you done it immediately, and not just let her back in your house, but doing it now is STILL leaps and bounds better than allowing her to stay.

You need to have her get her own place, or stay with a friend. You say that you are setting the boundaries, after considering the reality atm.

Right now, I'm not at all convinced that she's not using you. What you want, is for her to WANT you. If she freaks out/is mean/lashes out at your suggestion, you'll have your answer: she's back not for you, but for someplace to live. For now.

Don't let that happen. You can simultaneously correct your relationship to represent the correct balance of power AND test if she's genuine by doing this.

It's going to be hard. You need to do it.

well to be fair the house is in her name and I weigh 3 bills so I cant really expect her to want me, Id settle for an obligation handjob once in a while. :cry:

well to be fair the house is in her name and I weigh 3 bills so I cant really expect her to want me, Id settle for an obligation handjob once in a while. :cry:

Fix yourself. You can. I'm done now, mostly because you're probably focking with us. :lol:

:first:

I wouldn't take her back man. You don't know what you're exposing your kids (guy might come knocking while you're out) or yourself (STD) to.

Can you ever truly trust her again?

I know it sucks to say.....but yeah, this.

You can do better

There is no way this is real.

If it is real, OP you need to listen to Filthy and run as fast as you can.

Gloria is going to rope you back in with promises of this and that, meanwhile she will keep you at arms length and the next time she is ovulating she will be texting/sexting the first guy who winks at her. Before you know it she is "having a girl's night", "texting a friend from work", "on her period" every time you try to get some action, giving birth to "your kid" who happens to pop out a different race.

RUN.

(I know you won't listen to any of this, unfortunately as men we all have to learn this lesson on our own)

booker.

Be this guy:

https://youtu.be/MiwseUrMRLI

:first: :lol:

My four year old daughter came up behind me to see what the commotion was all about and giggled and is now back to playing with her dinosaurs muttering "no more pick" "no more pick."

My four year old daughter came up behind me to see what the commotion was all about and giggled and is now back to playing with her dinosaurs muttering "no more pick" "no more pick."

:lol:

You can fix yourself all you want, you are not the problem see is.

Oh he should totally fix himself.

To get a hotter next piece.

Of course, this is fake as sh!t, so whatever.

Can tell its fake by some of the wording. Golly I just dont know blah blah.. But its strange to keep up such an odd lie that no one asked about. Whatever floats peoples boat i guess.

I can assure you guys this is not a lie. Im not a liar, unlike a certain woman I know who woukd say she had a pta meeting when there was no Ora meeting or that she had girls night out at the bar when there was no girls night out, or said she was going for a walk and cane back 2 hours later with different parties on. :mad:

anyway I got a dozen roses and a reservation for a great steakhouse so the healing and sexy tunes start tonight! :wub:

I can assure you guys this is not a lie. Im not a liar, unlike a certain woman I know who woukd say she had a pta meeting when there was no Ora meeting or that she had girls night out at the bar when there was no girls night out, or said she was going for a walk and cane back 2 hours later with different parties on. :mad:

anyway I got a dozen roses and a reservation for a great steakhouse so the healing and sexy tunes start tonight! :wub:

Who the fvck would buy their cheating wife flowers? Steakhouse I can see, but she's footing the bill

She sounds like a pleaser. That's a great quality as long as you can break her of the habit of pleasing other guys.

My guess is newbie is down to his original handle. And it's real.

Newbie's face looking like a chocolate glazed donut after eating wife's a$$ after her night out. :shocking:

My guess is newbie is down to his original handle. And it's real.

LOL, and probably true.

Wife came home? Bury her deeper next time. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm calling this a trolling expedition at this point. NFW is this guy serious.

I mean golly I agree.

do you guys really think so? I mean golly I know I am not the most assertive guy but I did not realize how bad it had got. Maybe I need to have a talk eith Gloria and see if its okay if we resume normal marital relations earlier rather than later. I guess I could write down what I need to say and read it to her or send s text at least. What do you guys think? :unsure:

:nono: Fake News.