Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

AJ Green for Hunt!? WHIR!

I'm a desperate Zeke owner in a standard league. My other WRs would be Brown, Parker, and Sanders. Not the best.

But without Zeke my RBs are McKinnon, Rod Smith, Drake, and Collins.

Hunt finally got a bye and has a pretty decent schedule! AJ Green is always a beast tho. Thanks! Leave link!

ugh, that's a brutal spot to be in. I wouldn't do the trade though as it stands. As it stands right now you'd be giving away points in hopes that Andy starts using Hunt more. Hunts a stud, it's just a gamble not knowing what Andy will do. If it were me, I would ask for Hunt and a receiver, Hunt is at a buy low price right now. Try and put together a package deal, imo.

• Like 1

Would agree with the poster above.

After today's game Green should even give you more power to ask for another wr plus Hunt in return.

Would agree with the poster above.

After today's game Green should even give you more power to ask for another wr plus Hunt in return.

Man, the best he could probably do is Hunt/Lee for AJ Green. Lee might see even more targets if Hurns is out. Don't think AJ would get me Hunt and Mike Evans.

Unless I try to package Green/McKinnon for Evans/Hunt..

Man, the best he could probably do is Hunt/Lee for AJ Green. Lee might see even more targets if Hurns is out. Don't think AJ would get me Hunt and Mike Evans.

Unless I try to package Green/McKinnon for Evans/Hunt..

You could try any of those trades. But I think AJ for Hunt is fair. Hunt has averaged over 5 more points than AJ per game, and I like hunts schedule.