Sign in to follow this  
MikeyNavy

CJ Anderson Replacement Options? WHIR

Well, I've virtually given up on CJ Anderson for ROS...but there's still the last glimmer of hope that somehow he'll look like he did at the beginning of the season. That being said, would you consider him droppable for one of these options:

Rex Burkhead

Danny Woodhead

Samaje Perine

Derrick Henry

Devontae Booker

My other RBs are McCoy, Ingram, Coleman, McKinnon, Murray

My WRs are Hopkins, Parker, Sanders, Benjamin

If he is worth dropping for a WR...the only real options are Maclin, C. Coleman, Crowder, Doctson

Thoughts? Leave link to yours.

Don't do it. The remaining schedule is not so bad and he's the master of being serviceable after everyone forgets about him. He doesn't look horrible running the ball. He's just stuck on a bad team as a 'package' player. And he's not in the 'we suck and we're losing so let's just throw it until it's over' packages. But he'll be everywhere if/when they actually compete in a game.

I would stick with what you got. I dont see any of the WW Rbs to have rb 1 potential( besides Henry is Murray goes down) CJ has a chance if Denver can figure their out.

Thanks to you both...I'll keep him stashed and hope that he, and Murray, can somehow finish stronger to end season in case I need them (i.e. McCoy has struggled the last few weeks).

I would drop him.

I think Booker is better.

And I think any of those that you listed are worth dropping him for.

If and when Paxton Lynch takes over he fits their offense and the short passing game so CJA could become relevant once again as a power back in Denver's west coast scheme. So keep him for potential injury insurance.