Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Cowboys: Game Discussion

Cowboys should be fine this week. I have Wentz going and the way this week is going.......

..... fock it. Never mind. Good night.

Down 38, I have Wentz and Alshon tonight and Matt Bryant tomorrow.

He has Dez.

I'm a huge Cowboys fan.... what a delima

In the end money over fandom

Our run defense is absolutely dreadful w/out S. Lee.. This is going to be ugly.

Gad I hate the corner end zone fade play.. Yea I know it's cool when it works - but it still hate it... But how in the hell was that not PI?

Good to see Red and Linehan with the game plan to help the left end side.

Gad I hate the corner end zone fade play.. Yea I know it's cool when it works - but it still hate it... But how in the hell was that not PI?

Good to see Red and Linehan with the game plan to help the left end side.

illegal Chuck at least. And I hate they play too, knew it was coming

but it still hate it... But how in the hell was that not PI?

As ticky-tack as the refs have been for reviewing TDs and reversing them on the slightest nuance like with Le'Veon Bell's TD on Thursday, it's a bit infuriating to see the refs blow something so obvious like this...and to have it stand unchallenged.

Guess the Eagles are going to try to win this without Ertz.

The ONE game I need him, and nada so far.

Awesome.

Eagles seem determined to have a different RB in on almost every down. So much for continuity, great strategy.

I hate FF sometimes! After starting the year 0-4 in one league with the 2nd highest score each week, I'm now 4-6 and the highest scoring team in the league, by far. All I need tonight is 7 damn points from Ertz in PPR scoring. Easy right? Not for me!!!!

If he doesn't do it, I lose once again as the likely 2nd highest score of the week. Awesome.

I hate FF sometimes! After starting the year 0-4 in one league with the 2nd highest score each week, I'm now 4-6 and the highest scoring team in the league, by far. All I need tonight is 7 damn points from Ertz in PPR scoring. Easy right? Not for me!!!!

If he doesn't do it, I lose once again as the likely 2nd highest score of the week. Awesome.

lot of game left

Something wrong wit Elliot? They've gone for two the last two scores?

He is in concussion protocol. They will be going on 4th downs if close by and 2s.

I seriously hate FF!

WTF with Ertz????

I now J Elliott!??! I had Lutz but dropped him for Elliott coming out of the bye because he's been double digits all year.

I really truly honestly hate FF.

So Dak is just a completely different guy without Zeke eh? Night and day.

Don't think that's it. Alf has 92 rushing yds so far against the toughest run d in football.

Bryant, Beasley, Witten, are having a tough time getting any separation tonight.

I heard an interesting tidbit from a Vegas oddsmaker the other day who said as good as Elliot or any other star RB is, their absence is generally only worth about 1 pt in the spread.

He is in concussion protocol. They will be going on 4th downs if close by and 2s.

Yeah right..............Wentz went into the tent and was shaky for a while afterwards-the tent is treated as a joke, really obvious he is concussed.

Don't think that's it. Alf has 92 rushing yds so far against the toughest run d in football.

Bryant, Beasley, Witten, are having a tough time getting any separation tonight.

I heard an interesting tidbit from a Vegas oddsmaker the other day who said as good as Elliot or any other star RB is, their absence is generally only worth about 1 pt in the spread.

That makes it a pretty big coincidence that Dak is so good for all of last season, and this season until last 2 games. Now has put together back to back bad games. Just sayin, theres enough smoke to at least be a little fire.

That wasn't a td lmao

I think it was. It doesn't matter where the ball was when his knee was down because a Cowboys player didn't touch him until he had already gotten the ball across the goalline.

I lost one game this year by .06. Gonna lose another by fractions. Highest scoring team in the league, about to go 4-7 and all but sure out of the playoffs.

I lost one game this year by .06. Gonna lose another by fractions. Highest scoring team in the league, about to go 4-7 and all but sure out of the playoffs.

2 fractional losses? Thats rough. A guy in my league is 2nd highest points at 3-7.

I brought up an idea in a 12tm league with 6 playoff spots to seed the last 2 spots by highest scoring teams remaining after top 4 seeds. That at least removes any potential of being a top scoring team that doesnt make it. Make H2H slightly less of the joke any serious FF player knows it to be.

Why don't more teams do 1st 2 seeds by record and remaining 4 by power rankings (record, pts scored, breakdown vs all teams)?

Why don't more teams do 1st 2 seeds by record and remaining 4 by power rankings (record, pts scored, breakdown vs all teams)?

FF is a game slow to adapt. I am the first person I have seen to suggest seeding playoffs with a mix of record and total points.

2 fractional losses? Thats rough. A guy in my league is 2nd highest points at 3-7.

I brought up an idea in a 12tm league with 6 playoff spots to seed the last 2 spots by highest scoring teams remaining after top 4 seeds. That at least removes any potential of being a top scoring team that doesnt make it. Make H2H slightly less of the joke any serious FF player knows it to be.

I love it, I'm the commish of my big money league and will look into this.