Sign in to follow this  
Stu82

Calling on experts & TN & Tampa fans.D. Martin or D. Henry? Must win game!

Seeking input from all football and fantasy fans but also looking for in depth opinions from those in TN and Tampa between Doug Martin @ Atlanta or Derrick Henry at Indy?

Obviously concerned with Martin's lack of production and think TB will most likely be playing from behind most of game which probably leaves Martin useless and while I love TN's match-up I am also very concerned on TN's insane lack of use of D, Henry over Murray. Henry did have his best game of the year by far in first match-up vs. Indy but really wonder whether Mike Mularkey and or Terry Robiskie have any idea Henry went off in first game.

Looking for expert advice on this huge decision for me today.

Good luck to all this weekend!

Volume and you know that Martin is the RB1. Scary play as Martins stat line have me benching him but at least you know he is the starter.

Out of curiosity, who are you benching him in favor of? I just keep thinking Henry may steal one of Murray's goal line carries today and get in (maybe even twice).

I benched him for Ingram, Perine, and Darkwa. Wish I played anyone over Darkwa in hindsight.

Have Mixon and Woodhead on my bench too.

I'm going to say Henry. TD or bust.

TB Oline has been garbage. The only thing Martin has going for him is Volume.

Martin is probably the safe play.... But 5 pts isn't really that safe compared the 2 pts Henry might put up.