Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Kansas City Chiefs

I haven't been able to watch this game but over the past couple weeks it looked like the o-line stopped blocking completely. I think Reid doesn't know how to handle that in terms of drawing up play schemes to try to compensate for it. But that is no easy task of course.

Kelce, Hunt, Smith and Hill have scored about 3.5 fantasy points all together in the first half. And this is against the Bills.

KC has a 3rd and 2.

Direct snap to Kelce, hands it to Tyreek HIll for loss of 3 yards.

Punt....

Don't dare question the wisdom of Andy Reid. He's a genius!

looks like I was wrong when I said Hunt is no better then a flex play.

He's not even worthy of a start.

they totally fooled me I bought in in theory, didn't have anything invested fantasy wise, but I wished I had. This is a collapse I didn't see coming, unlike the cowboy collapse that was apparent.

Wow....I didn’t see this coming. Total garbage now.......

I couldve guessed that an Andy Reid coached team would sh!t the bed coming down the stretch.

Not surprised.

I want to believe... but cant.

Fat, lazy, slobs of an o-line they have, it's no wonder they're on a skid that will last the rest of the season. Hunt is worthless right now, luckily I can pull Ajayi or Perine off my bench to replace him. That o-line, what a bunch of cream puffs........................pathetic. And Reid, WHY has KC absolutely quit throwing to Hunt? That was half his production-he was doing what Kamara (my other starter) is now before shoot-himself-in-the-foot Reid effed it all up. When he said 'we need to watch how many touches he gets' to protect him, that team has gone downhill. Put a fork in them...............................

Perine as scored more points in his last two games then Hunt as scored in his last four.

Is anyone really surprised that the Chiefs "are who we thought they were"? The early season win against the Pats was clearly a complete anomally. Alex Smigh has been a bum for basically his entire career. Its not just him but lets face it - hes the QB and since the world is hell bent on giving all the credit to teams when they win to the QB, or the hate if the team loses, you must come to the conclusion that he sucks.

A total fiasco. Once again, the Pats have a gauranteed trip to the Super Bowl handed to them by the truly AWFUL AFC. Nice job. How lucky can NE get? They are in the worst division in football AND the worst conference too. Focking joke.

Listen... I bet 200 on these fools yesterday thinking, this is the week they bounce back...

I hate K.c.

jdon

Don't dare question the wisdom of Andy Reid. He's a genius!

Yeah, sort of like Wile E. Coyote.

Looks like the ACME 20-ton boulder has crushed the Chiefs.

Chiefs usually wait until the playoffs to choke though. They don't start choking week 9 or whenever it was.