Sign in to follow this  
MikeK

No practice for Brown again Saturday

Antonio Brown (toe) didn't practice Saturday.

Brown is now in serious danger of missing the Steelers Week 13 game against the Bengals on Monday night. Despite an earlier report saying "he should be fine", Brown looks to be a true game-time decision.

What are us Brown owners to do? I'm playing one of the worst teams in my league this week thankfully, so I think I'm going to just sit him to be safe. The Monday night situation is not ideal.

Wow, just saw that too. Maybe they will finally give bell goal line carries.

Uhhhgg, I was going against advise on starting Ben on the road in a must win game for me. I have MB on the bench too, maybe he can do his best AB immitation. I may have to bench Ben now.... CRAPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot only other option I have is Corey Coleman

Woukd you roll with him or pickup Corey Davis or Westbrook

I would take Westbrook

Luckily, the entire rest of my team plays in the early games, and I'm playing the last place team in the league. I'll have a better idea after the early games if I am far enough ahead to stick in Coleman or (haha!) Josh Gordon, or if I need the big production and risk of AB.

Thing is I don't need to win as I'm locked into first place but would like to beat the team I'm playing to knock them back

I'll probably risk it and roll with AB I could pickup LaFell also but woukd have to drop Shazier and play with one IDP player