Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Das Playoffs.

almost played Riddick around12:45. looking at those points, really should have over Drake or Stills. oh well

almost played Riddick around12:45. looking at those points, really should have over Drake or Stills. oh well

I benched Cooper for Sterling Shepard in another league. Flip flopped between him and Westbrook in ours. If Id gotten 7-8 pts out of that position, Id feel like I was in much better shape.

The El Padrino understands that victory can not be expected of a lineup that puts up two zeros come playoff time. We will now reorganize in an attempt to properly arm Antonio Brown for tonights battle royale.

Congrats, Beer

Congrats, Beer

Thank you sah... won't get far now that my main QB is gone.. 20-40 pts a game. Me and my big mouf.. :(

Woof.. nailbiter for the other guys.. 1pt diff.. both got the ball..

Oh wait.. dinna see Drake N Kenny leeft.. nvm... better ruck nes yea Madrina.

Grats beer. Sorry about your QB. Although, it would have been nice if he hurt himself on the first drive, if he really needed to get hurt.

Grats beer. Sorry about your QB. Although, it would have been nice if he hurt himself on the first drive, if he really needed to get hurt.

Hey you already had Kamara! Haha.. we'll have to see if Carr can turn it around. Though Trubisky decided to play a game today! Flash of the future? :huh:

No matter who you start at QB, you have the advantage over me

I think I might have to start Flacco for the 1st time this year.

The El Padrino is down. There wasn't much we could do about Jimmy Graham. Very few teams have the depth to bench FF's #4 Tight End. But we wanted to bench Cooper for Dede, ultimately backing away from that correct decision due to the quality difference in pass defenses. It was obviously a miscalculation.

That said, while we are down, we are not out. I've been in contact with one Bill Belichick and have explained to him that the all of the DNDL fans desperately need him to create a gamneplan solely focused on completely eliminating someone named Drake and a pass catcher named Still. He nodded in understanding and replied "There aren't many franchises out there I consider to be more successful and more important to the American way of life than my own, but this is the rare situation where my team realizes that doing this for you would serve the greater good."

It'll be an uphill climb, but the British oddsmakers are giving us a 35% shot at advancing still. I shall readily admit, those odds may be slightly skewed b y our popularity, much like what tends to happen when Tiger Woods enters a tournament. But we shall see.

Unfortunately for the fans, this opening weekend of the playoff season is made up of two gross mismatches.

The Narcs haven't been to the playoffs since 2011. It's safe to say they will be a bit overwhelmed by the experience of facing a more seasoned and more explosive lineup that tends to play well until it falls asleep later in the second season......................Then in the prime time match up; pedigree, glory, style, the love of the fans, and savvy will be enough to defeat a starting lineup that has two Miami Dolphins in it.

Beat Mode and Your Die Nasty El Padrino move on to face bigger challenges in week 15.

post of the year? :dunno:

It's definitely a much easier road for Beards now.

Still got to give props to WW though. Can't believe how fast you turned that team around.

The Good Doctors are making progress. In year 1, we were satisfied with a playoff birth. In year 2, we needed to make a statement. We needed to win a playoff game. Not just any playoff game, mind you. A playoff game against the cockiest SOB this league has to offer. Granted, he's been living in the past for quite some time now, but we've been told he's an all time legend. To perhaps put the final blow in his current legacy is quite the feather in the cap.

• Like 1

The Good Doctors are making progress. In year 1, we were satisfied with a playoff birth. In year 2, we needed to make a statement. We needed to win a playoff game. Not just any playoff game, mind you. A playoff game against the cockiest SOB this league has to offer. Granted, he's been living in the past for quite some time now, but we've been told he's an all time legend. To perhaps put the final blow in his current legacy is quite the feather in the cap.

I'm not sure you realize how things work around here.

No one, and I mean no one, talks to The Father that way.

Semifinals

Tampa Pron Doctors @
​I Dipp My Hair Back and Forth
The Mighty Sweatermeats @
The Fightin' Neckbeards

I'm not sure you realize how things work around here.

No one, and I mean no one, talks to The Father that way.

:P

Why is the 1 seed playing the 3 seed and the 2 seed is playing the 4? Besides the obvious...

I did it by games, not seeds.

it's been a LOONNNGG time for me.

do we reseed?

ETA

what would "the obvious" be, fockface?

Semifinals

Tampa Pron Doctors @
The Fightin' Neckbeards

Thank you buddy.

Semifinals

Tampa Pron Doctors @

The Fightin' Neckbeards

Glad i draw the guy with the 30 point higher projection. NOT sure if we have another Trey Burton to pull out of our rectal exams this week

Semifinals

Tampa Pron Doctors @

The Fightin' Neckbeards

I'll take it!

Glad i draw the guy with the 30 point higher projection. NOT sure if we have another Trey Burton to pull out of our rectal exams this week

Nah. You play the dipps. Necks plays beers. Edjr is just incompetent.

Nah. You play the dipps. Necks plays beers. Edjr is just incompetent.

This is why we aren't friends.

Jeez, did bigtrain even give up anything for all that talent he traded for? I'm completely envious. Feels like he gave up next to nothing of significant value and wound up with a juggernaut that isn't really even over the hill.

Kudos

Jeez, did bigtrain even give up anything for all that talent he traded for? I'm completely envious. Feels like he gave up next to nothing of significant value and wound up with a juggernaut that isn't really even over the hill.

Kudos

Yeah, aren't you guys proud to rip people off in unfair trades?

you should be so proud!

I need to go back a year and take a look at the overall trade picture Ive done. They havent all been great (I traded Goff for Dalton before the year). But overall have worked out well.

I traded away and then traded back for LeVeon Bell in the same year... kinda funny.

I've made no trades. stop focking cheating

I need to go back a year and take a look at the overall trade picture Ive done. They havent all been great (I traded Goff for Dalton before the year). But overall have worked out well.

I traded away and then traded back for LeVeon Bell in the same year... kinda funny.

TRADEBACK!!! Boot this guy, commish!

Hahaha... there was no intent to trade back when the first one was made. Just two independent deals that happened to work. I didnt think Bell would become available again, just worked out.

Hahaha... there was no intent to trade back when the first one was made. Just two independent deals that happened to work. I didnt think Bell would become available again, just worked out.

Suuure

Kat Fancy gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.01;Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.03;Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.04; Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Kat Fancy
The Fightin' Neckbeards gave up Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB;Watkins, Sammy LAR WR
The Fightin' Neckbeards gave up Cook, Dalvin MIN RB;Adams, Davante GBP WR; Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Beauty and the Beast Mode
Kat Fancy gave up Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

:doh: :first:

• Like 1

Kat Fancy gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.01;Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.03;Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.04; Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Kat Fancy
The Fightin' Neckbeards gave up Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB;Watkins, Sammy LAR WR
The Fightin' Neckbeards gave up Cook, Dalvin MIN RB;Adams, Davante GBP WR; Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Beauty and the Beast Mode
Kat Fancy gave up Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

:doh: :first:

jesus christ.

we have some dumb motherfockers in this league.

embarrassing.

to think I did everything right for years to get where I am. did not rip off or steal from anyone.

I don't know how I can say anything but, I don't see why I would continue to be part of this.,

I drafted Cook with one of the picks, and traded one for Davante Adams, both of which went back.

I basically traded Watkins + a 3rd for Corey Davis.

Fournette for Davante Adams. Cook=Mcaffrey.

But he could have drafted Cook himself, with one of those three 1st rounders he traded for Bell. Unless, I'm retarded, which is totally possible.

It would have went something like...

1.01 - Fournette
1.02 (you) - Davis
1.03 - McCaffrey
1.04 - Cook

Regardless, can we get the the Padrino in here to predict lopsided victories for Neckbeards and derps?

I was going to beat beer, but I knew I had no chance at the title anyways, so I went for the better draft pick next year.

Now, can you go ahead and lose, so I don't end up with 1.11 too?

I was going to beat beer, but I knew I had no chance at the title anyways, so I went for the better draft pick next year.

Now, can you go ahead and lose, so I don't end up with 1.11 too?

are you the owner of my 1st rounder this year?