Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Playoffs and end of season stuff

Playoff rules need explaniation

Offseason rules need an explanation

Changing the masthead and doing clever little writeups use to be done every week for years, it'd be nice if that continued at least with a new pic every so often.

Maltese Falcons and Cannibal Holocaust need new owners

If you look at why Cannibal Holocaust only scored 38 points your stomach will churn, it'll churn even more if that remains the #1 overall pick without a discussion to allow it to be so. I will not participate in that discussion.

Deep throat needs 2018 compensation. We've already talked about the least bad way to do that.

I've been stumbling to the end of the years, and doing a half-ass GMing job. It's not you guy, it's the NFL itself that let me down. With all the anthem kneeling, I just simply don't have the energy or the enthusiasm to do what I always use to do around here anymore or FF in general. I'd really appreciate somebody taking the baton out of my hand. Soon. Now, please. I'll give the commish password to anybody that PMs me that wants it.

It's not you guy, it's the NFL itself that let me down.

• Like 1

Playoff rules need explaniation

Offseason rules need an explanation

Changing the masthead and doing clever little writeups use to be done every week for years, it'd be nice if that continued at least with a new pic every so often.

Maltese Falcons and Cannibal Holocaust need new owners

If you look at why Cannibal Holocaust only scored 38 points your stomach will churn, it'll churn even more if that remains the #1 overall pick without a discussion to allow it to be so. I will not participate in that discussion.

Deep throat needs 2018 compensation. We've already talked about the least bad way to do that.

I've been stumbling to the end of the years, and doing a half-ass GMing job. It's not you guy, it's the NFL itself that let me down. With all the anthem kneeling, I just simply don't have the energy or the enthusiasm to do what I always use to do around here anymore or FF in general. I'd really appreciate somebody taking the baton out of my hand. Soon. Now, please. I'll give the commish password to anybody that PMs me that wants it.

It's not you guy, it's the NFL itself that let me down.

Jeff me and WhiteWonder have this all worked out we have been coordinating on PM the last week or so. He should be posting something soon.

Also I have been managing Maltese Falcons, I actually made an IR move this morning and submitted a waiver.

I only joined this league last year and it was because i wanted to be in a league with Voltaire.

I will continue to be in this league, until i rebuild the team and it is easy to give my team away or until the league folds. If this league folds this offseason then that would not upset me at all.

I havnt really had time to make a post or go about explaining what our options are. I'm 99% sure that one option would result in the league folding and I'm not going to lie, as a member of 11 leagues, it won't impact me at all.

I'd like to keep it running though. Will try to post something both here and at the MFL page and get opinions

Jeff me and WhiteWonder have this all worked out we have been coordinating on PM the last week or so. He should be posting something soon.

Also I have been managing Maltese Falcons, I actually made an IR move this morning and submitted a waiver.

I'd gritted my teeth when I saw Garrapolo was my starter over Cam this past week and I also wondered if I had plugged in Cobb rather than Doctson or you'd done that.

As for Fiedorowicz, I just cut him yesterday. I'd not intended to pick him back up. He's done nothing all season. Granted his QB play will pick up enormously next season. The guy also has had three concussions this year, including one that knocked him out for six weeks. I'd needed to clear four roster spots. Three for the IR guys, plus one for the player I wanted to pick up this week.

One was Buck Allen, another Fiedorowcz, the third will be the Tennessee kicker who I'm only keeping around for meaningless points in 'what if" playoff comparisons purposes. Carson Palmer will announce after the season if he'll be back in 2018 or not. He was never mine, I picked him up last week figuring he can sit on my roster until he makes his decision but he's potentially the 4th.

A few years back, I thought I was set for years at QB with Cam, (pre-sh*tbag) Kaepernick, and Foles as three young QBs who were all putting up QB1/high QB2 numbers. After the later two imploded, finding a reliable QB2 for Cam has been an obsession. Sitting on Garroppolo all this time is finally paying off, hopefully McCarron and the KC kid do as well. Bradford is hurt. Palmer may have juice left in the tank.