Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Bench Ingram even if he plays?

They are saying its a game time decision so even if he plays there is a chance they dont use him as much or he hurts it again.

No way you can start him right?

I'm rolling with him.

Expected to play.

He's been getting less snaps than Kamara anyway, yet still producing like a stud. So it's not like he's going to be on a limited snap count....he pretty much already was.

I do have other viable options so I hope I don't get burned :unsure:

I heard it was a 60/40 split with Ingram leading in carries. With the report this early in the morning that Ingram will play I am going to roll him out there over my other viable options as well. Happy to see that report this morning.

Ive been going back and forth on this as well.

Gonna start 3 RBs and I have McCoy, Fournette, Ingram, Miller, and D Lewis.

With my RB depth and this being the playoffs...I just don't know if I should use a questionable RB.

Ingram is going to play. He's fine. He'll put up his 20-30 pts, and if you don't play him you'll feel like a fool.

Mixon is in the concussion protocol but hasn't been ruled out yet. I would roll with Ingram

Ive been going back and forth on this as well.

Gonna start 3 RBs and I have McCoy, Fournette, Ingram, Miller, and D Lewis.

With my RB depth and this being the playoffs...I just don't know if I should use a questionable RB.

If I have to choose between Fournette and Ingram this week (and I might), I am still going Ingram. I have no idea why Fournette is being hyped as a top-8 option as awful as he has looked and against the Seattle defense (he hasn't finished as a RB 1 since week 6, and two of his last four starts he was 40th or worse).

Yep, rolling Ingram out.

Yall saw what AB did last week right?

Toe injury

Didnt practice

Game time decision

Rolled over everyone

Brown also had 4 extra days before his game. Not saying Ingram might not be ok though.

Another 75 yard scamper would be nice from Ingram tonight. The Falcons can be run on so I am hoping there are plenty of goal line opportunities that they give to Ingram not Kamara. Let the big boy rumble into the end zone a couple of times tonight!

If Ingram is playing,,I would start him

• Like 1

Ingram is going to play. He's fine. He'll put up his 20-30 pts, and if you don't play him you'll feel like a fool.

I would be happy with 10-15 points tonight in a full PPR. I just don’t want to see a 0-5 point day. Fingers crossed.

I'm playing him. He's always hurt, but he's pretty tough. He's a FF plugger and he gets decent numbers most weeks. Besides, I have no other options at RB, so next option is a WR2 flex play which is much more likely to disappoint.

Brutal game for Ingram especially with no Kamara. Just think how much worse it could have been if Kamara doesn’t unfortunately get hurt. Hopefully Kamara is fine and gets back next week. It’s obvious he is a great part of Saints success this year.

The only brutal part for Ingram was that Brees threw a 1 yard touchdown like all the QBs are doing these days. 80-90 yards plus a TD woulda been fine.

Miller got me 12 points on PPR.

I was ok w/Brees 1 yard pass since I had Thomas in my lineup.

The icing on my cake is that my opponent had Kamara who was IMO the only guy I was deeply worried about.

He does have Cam but I don't see much with him since he is against the Vikings

I didn't get the production I wanted from Ingram but I stand by the decision to start him based on the information available at the time. Had Kamara stayed healthy I'm sure Ingram's production would have been way better. He still netted low-end RB2 points for those in PPR leagues.

I really think Ingram was limited going into that game.

He was listed with an injury.

And if Kamara had played the whole game, he would have scored less points.

I really think Ingram was limited going into that game.

He was listed with an injury.

And if Kamara had played the whole game, he would have scored less points.

I think Kamara's production helped Ingram and vice versa. Everyone knows Ingram is a plugger and a downhill runner. With Kamara out defenses probably knew exactly which run plays to expect from Ingram and weren't on their heels. He seemed very limited in his production in the game after Kamara was out. The 1-2 punch they had going with 2 very different back kept defenses guessing.

I think Kamara's production helped Ingram and vice versa. Everyone knows Ingram is a plugger and a downhill runner. With Kamara out defenses probably knew exactly which run plays to expect from Ingram and weren't on their heels. He seemed very limited in his production in the game after Kamara was out. The 1-2 punch they had going with 2 very different back kept defenses guessing.

Makes sense.

Very good point.

But if Ingram was healthier I think that might have helped also.

Again he was listed.

There was no way he was getting 20-30 points but I figured in a full PPR a 10-15 point day was ok. Really didnt have a replacement for him so I rolled with him hoping for some upside. A TD would have helped instead we got the one yard TD pass.