Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Josh Gordon 1st round of the playoffs

Who are you starting Gordon over in the 1st round of the playoffs? I hate to sit my so called studs BUT they haven't produced.

Evans?

Dez?

Baldwin?

Im starting him over Evans. But that being said, I'm locked in 1st place and we don't start playoffs til next week. If Robby Anderspn was healthy I may have played him over Gordon and Evans.

I am leaning him over Dez with Dez's matchup. I wish Anderson was healthy I would sit both Evans and Dez for Gordon and Anderson

I live in Cleveland and they are hyping him like crazy here, anything less than a hundred and a touch will be deemed a disappointment

Starting Josh Gordon over

Diggs

McKinnon

Burkhead

Sammy Watkins

Will Fuller

Gordon over Burkhead is bold. I agree with you but its bold.

Gordon over Burkhead is bold. I agree with you but its bold.

Hmm, maybe I should start Burkhead over Alex Collins.

Chargers CB Casey Hayward said that Gordon was the toughest WR he had tried to cover all year.

Seems like a huge game from Gordon is coming. I am starting him everywhere I own him.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/Casey-Hayward-calls-Josh-Gordon-his-toughest-NFL-challenge-111790528

Packers CB Davon House (shoulder) is listed as doubtful for Week 14 against the Browns.

House matched up with Mike Evans last week and likely would have given Josh Gordon the same treatment this week, so his absence is a blow, particularly after the Packers already placed CB Kevin King on injured reserve.

Wow now that's big news for J Gordon and even Coleman owners.

I might flex Coleman now.

Please God let Josh Gordon make up for the alvin kamara 5 point incident

Cleveland resident here, gonna be a little cold at game time but weather will not be a factor. Gordon has been here a long time. They are treating him like he's Calvin Johnson which is obviously a stretch but this team and fan base is starving for anything positive

Cleveland resident here, gonna be a little cold at game time but weather will not be a factor. Gordon has been here a long time. They are treating him like he's Calvin Johnson which is obviously a stretch but this team and fan base is starving for anything positive

When at his best... he IS Calvin Johnson. We saw that proof of that.

It would be awesome to see him play like Megatron tomorrow but I wouldn't count on it.

It would be awesome to see him play like Megatron tomorrow but I wouldn't count on it.

I think he did last week. 4-85 in his first game in years, against one of the best corners in the league? I'll be happy with that same output this week even.

House out probably solidifies my decision regarding packers defense. This isnt setting up well for them even coming off a great performance against tampa. If I had Gordon I'd be pretty pumped too.

Looks like 15-20 mph winds but no snow

Wind is really the only thing that affects the passing game. Especially against a QB who is inaccurate in his passing anyway.

Wind is really the only thing that affects the passing game. Especially against a QB who is inaccurate in his passing anyway.

The way I see it, the wind will blow half of Kozers innacurate passes even more offline, but itll blow the other half more online.

I think he did last week. 4-85 in his first game in years, against one of the best corners in the league? I'll be happy with that same output this week even.

not only that the corner had nothing but excellent things to say about him. Say what you will but when you impressed an opponent enough for them to say good things it's something to pay attention to. Davin house looks to be out for green bay setting Gordon up for a nice matchup.

not only that the corner had nothing but excellent things to say about him. Say what you will but when you impressed an opponent enough for them to say good things it's something to pay attention to. Davin house looks to be out for green bay setting Gordon up for a nice matchup.

This week I put Michael Thomas, Josh Gordon, and Crabtree in over Evans and Robby Anderson. If Gordon sucks, I won't regret it.

Might as well get the hype full-throttled. Here is a quick walk down memory lane....Gordon's individual game stats from his last full season in 2013, by his own admission probably playing drunk or high. I'd take his stats from the Jacksonville game tomorrow!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/15705/year/2013

Got him involved early, wish they'd get something more to him late in the game. House just went out with another injury, Gordon may get another couple chances here. Got interfered with at the goalline on another deep bomb that would have been a 2nd TD (no flag either). His TD grab was a very nice grab.

Coleman is having a very good game.

Thank you Jesus.

Yes this is a good day to play ff.