Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The FU Thread

Tis the season, so here's some holiday focks to give.

Marvin 'great matchup' Jones. lol. I should have known. This guy apparently knows when I start him. Can't put all the blame on him though. It's obvious that Eric Ebron blew Stafford before the game.

FU Jack Doyle. I know you're playing in a blizzard, but since I had no other options, i had to play you. Can you at least catch a few checkdowns?

Thielen, I'm getting a FU warmed up for you....

dirk kunter for not giving barber a second chance. doug fumble in redzone b4 half. dumb dumb dumb

Crapapple and Bernard need to get on the dang board! Killing my life. Need a win for money round!

Forget Bernard. We've been Marvined.

FU Winston. 3 turnovers and 0 TD against that terrible Detroit pass D? Bum.

Oh my soul , is it true, that's unbelievable, I just saw a stat that K Hunt actually scored a TD.

Yes.

Thank you Jesus.

Crabtree for doing sh*t in the best possible matchup

Gronk for being a piece of human trash (and forcing me to start Doyle)

And now Hunt as rushed for over 100 yards.

Thank you Jesus

FU Demaryius Thomas. You suck all year and now you're gonna blow up against me when I'm in a tight matchup.

How nice, Hunt and D Thomas don't score most of all year...till they pay me.

Awesome.

Alex Smith in his best matchup of the year. Of course td called back from penalty, multiple rushing tds and no need to pass second half. Of course I should have started Russ bs the best D in the league, duh. FU

Oh and J Howard on everyones sit list this week, but of course has a career game for my opponent. Funny when people act like theres a rhyme or reason to FF like its predictable lol, praising when they hit and ignoring when they miss. FU

FU Demaryius Thomas. You suck all year and now you're gonna blow up against me when I'm in a tight matchup.

Even as a Demaryius owner i say FU. Of course the time i sit your soft unmotivated ass you score in the first quarter. Loser

Alex Smith in his best matchup of the year. Of course td called back from penalty, multiple rushing tds and no need to pass second half. Of course I should have started Russ bs the best D in the league, duh. FU

Oh and J Howard on everyones sit list this week, but of course has a career game for my opponent. Funny when people act like theres a rhyme or reason to FF like its predictable lol, praising when they hit and ignoring when they miss. FU

Yeah, if I win this week--and it's still a big if--it'll be in large part because my opp sat both Howard and J Williams.

Yeah, if I win this week--and it's still a big if--it'll be in large part because my opp sat both Howard and J Williams.

Damn, hard to sit a guy like Howard even if you dont expect a good game. Have to play your guys and pray. Sounds like he has a nice RB stable to sit both those guys.

Damn, hard to sit a guy like Howard even if you dont expect a good game. Have to play your guys and pray. Sounds like he has a nice RB stable to sit both those guys.

He rolled with Kamara, Collins, and Drake.

FU Rams DEF--put some pressure on Wentz FFS.

Carson's bitches. Going to get me knocked out of the playoffs in the first round (them and trash like Crabtree).

Can someone please paint me a picture of why Wilson and Jimmy Graham have 0 points

Jaguar defense. Picture the beauty.

And talk about brutal luck... While opponents are going off with Prescott, Wentz, and Rivers, I'm stuck with Cousins and the two offensive linemen left on that team (with my Jags D in close to the worst matchup possible).

How nice, Hunt and D Thomas don't score most of all year...till they pay me.

Awesome.

I'll add Cupp to the list--best game of his season so far, focking pr!ck.

Oh and FU to my team that is not in the playoffs for blowing up today. Unreal

Oh and FU to my team that is not in the playoffs for blowing up today. Unreal

I'm in the same boat. Sh1t the bed last week to be eliminated from playoffs. This week I have a chance for high score. :mad:

FU Washington. Could use you numbnuts to score some points against the Chargers. How about not trying the same three plays every drive?

Oh my soul , is it true, that's unbelievable, I just saw a stat that K Hunt actually scored a TD.

Yes.

Thank you Jesus.

And now Hunt as rushed for over 100 yards.

Thank you Jesus

FU to weepaws for celebrating in this thread. I finally sat that focking khunt Khunt after weeks of worthlessness, so of course he gets a hunny and a TD. Khunt. :wall:

• Like 1

2 drops in a row in the endzone?? Go kill yourself Thielen you flash in the pan loser

Yee of little faith, not so bad now

Retro FU to Matty Ice, his three picks and one TD pretty much ended my playoff run on Thursday night.

Playing against Wentz is just the bitter icing on this s%}# cake.

Retro FU to Matty Ice, his three picks and one TD pretty much ended my playoff run on Thursday night.

Playing against Wentz is just the bitter icing on this s%}# cake.

Yup, Wentz might be ending my run here too.

1 yard short of a Jags DEF TD. FOCK.

FU to the Jags' return unit. Hand the Seahawks a TD with a fumble, then return a kick... To the 1 yard line.