Sign in to follow this  
Pearmiser

How about Denver D vs. Indy?

Denver D has 2 nice weeks. If they decide to get angry the last couple of weeks they can perform.

They are playing Indy on a short week. I dropped NE for them.

My other league I have BAL vs. CLE. I think I'll stick with BAL, but did pick up DEN in case I change my mind, and start DEN over BAL.

PRO or CON for DEN vs. Indy? Anybody else rolling with them?

They looked good last week but a bit dangerous starting a team out of the race on the road. Will they mail it in at some point?

I might have to start Sanders and Doyle, but I kind of want to stay away from this game totally. Denver's defense should still have a high floor though. Safe bet at a sure 5-10 points depending on league rules.

I do have Denver but I have Ravens going up against Cleveland. I know the Ravens looked like $hit angainst the Steelers last week but are still in the playoff hunt and may play angry. They are banged up but its difficult to bench them this week.

I like the matchup for,the Browns.

Op I think it's a good matchup for the Broncos, but do they show up.

That's hard too say.

Thanks for the comments. I think I have to roll the dice with them. There are no other viable options on the WW.

Decided to start DEN in one league, but go with BAL in my other league to "hedge my bets" a bit.

Hold on, who else is available? M

Thanks for the comments. I think I have to roll the dice with them. There are no other viable options on the WW.

Decided to start DEN in one league, but go with BAL in my other league to "hedge my bets" a bit.

For what it's worth, I looked up close to 10 different ranking sites for this week and most of them had Denver as a top 5 DEF for the week, so it doesn't really seem like as much of a gamble as some on this thread would make playing them out to be for this week.

do you think Den DEF v indy is better than Det at home v chicago?

detroit had 1 sack and fumble rec TD against chicago in week 11

Lions are very frustrating because they could flat out lay an egg.

I’m thinking Dolphins v. Bills might be more appealing. Bills don’t do much well, even at home, and I’m not sure Taylor will be able to play. I don’t think Benjamin plays either.

So, if you stop Shady, what else is there?

There isn't really much more than Shady but....good God....the Dolphins?!?!

No way....

warm weather team traveling to Buffalo....

on a short week after playing MNF....

after that D played waaaay above expectations against the Pats on MNF.

That team/D is shot....they just won their "Super Bowl" with a divisional game against arguably the top team in the AFC in front of a National audience. No way I would go Miami.

Det is very up and down...think Denver is a good option against Indy...tough call

Lions.

1 Timothy 5:18

OP has the option of starting BAL and that's who I'm going to roll with in wk15 vs CLE. The pothole that BAL suffered against PIT is really the only blip I see on their recent performances.

The LAC DEF saved me 9 pts vs the BAL DEF (per the way my league scores things) for wk14 and I just assumed they would be WW fodder for this week. But with Petty replacing McCown and the NYJ offense surrendering 14, 17, and 18 points over 3 of their last 4 games; I decided to hold on to LAC as an option for wk16 when they play NYJ. BAL vs IND and LAC vs NYJ both look like they hold some promise.

I'd be crazy to start Sanders over Gordon so I won't. But 4 games with 1 point in each game? Sanders has to go off tonight right? He's due.