Sign in to follow this  
vgperu

" In Brady We Trust"....not so much

Start your studs......even when your stud QB has not got it done in the last 2 weeks? Brady has problems....Offensive line problems , getting taken to the ground a lot . The question is Brady vs Pitt ( would think a high scoring game)....or Matt Ryan vs Tampa Bay (maybe one of the worse defenses in NFL)....going against team that has Gronk.....leaning toward Brady but I have my reservations?

Brady.

I'd rather lose by playing Brady and having him play an underwhelming game, than start Ryan and see Brady blow up on my bench. I trust Ryan a lot less than Brady.

He is the type of guy to surprise you when it looks bleak. Gronk being back is huge. NE always match up well with the steelers.

well I played Brady and lost....now I am playing for 3rd place just to get my entry fee back.

Last week was not just only Brady's fault I also lost Anthony Brown...Burkhead and Henry Hunter....plus Thielien put up a stinker.

That's FF....NOW.....do I start Brady or Keenum.....Brady has 3 games with 2 TDs and vs Buffalo who held him to 1 TD with Brown ....now w/o Brown

Not sure I can trust him....Hogan and others are hurting.....ON the other hand Keenum faces a Roger-less Packes w/o Adams and Keenum has thrown for multiple TDs in 6 of last games....I will be playing both Lativus and McKinnow along with Kamara as my RB's.

Bottom line....Brady or Keenum?.......I don't believe in starting a NAME ....Brady if I have a safer start in Keenum

Sorry got bump this up a little....really would like a reply or two I am in Peru and lack a lot of access I have in the States....Thanks.... God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS....

Both should be good options this week. If Brady burned you last week, and want to go with Keenum then that's a reasonable way to go. Probably a coin flip decision on who scores more anyway. I would ride the year out with Brady, but to each his own, Good Luck.