Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Ingnorant ahole posting thread

Ingnorant?

you're at the top of the list :mad:

As I stated, I deleted my portions of it. Not my fault that some people have some guilt over past indiscretions. :dunno:

Don't know the history, but IMO, that person could have just ignored your post and it would have been done/over. Maybe not because GC.

really? He set it up for me. I didn't scam anyone. I deleted my posts out of respect otherwise what I said about pats motive stands.

I know nothing about it, so Pats' post meant nothing to me. But when I saw your responses, it turned the thread IMO. Glad you both deleted the posts. :cheers:

I know nothing about it, so Pats' post meant nothing to me. But when I saw your responses, it turned the thread IMO. Glad you both deleted the posts. :cheers:

others need to delete too, parts of the Covos are carried in quotes, and other posts.

For my next alias scam I should go to FBG as a veteran with terminal tuberculosis.

Over there, you are better off telling them that you have Down's.

Seems redundant. Like a chicken telling a henhouse he has feathers.

Rocky Dennis kept faking headaches just so he wouldn't have to go over there.

I always thought it was common knowledge about tan :D

So if all the ignorant ahole posting goes here, what are we gonna do in all the other threads?

Those are for more intentional aholotry. :thumbsup:

Pats brought up the curly night thing insinuating artista was her and scammed geeks? Or FBGays out of some money or something awhile back?

She said it wasn't her idea.. but didn't deny the taking the money part... but got real real defensive.

I've heard of this story over the years.. or whatevs.. but never got the whole story.

• Like 1

Wow. Things get a little twisted after 12 years doesn't it. Fbg's?? Lol

Strike, let's give the people what they want to believe, that it was my idea and you didn't return a cent but gave it all to me. Yeah!

Well whats the whole story then? :huh:

the people who should know, do, a long time ago.

I don't care to tell the story for something that was difficult to go through. Create whatever story you guys like on something that is 12 years old.

There is no focking story. If anyone thinks there is one, find ONE person who says they lost a cent on the issue. Cause if no one lost anything on the issue is there an issue? Some people around here just like to stir the pot. So be it.

#CN was innocent.

Anyone that thinks different tiday I have an issue with.

#Arista

Then you have an issue with me. She invented a hospital stay back then. She didn't ask for money, but she didn't discourage the collection. This is fact, sorry if you choose not to accept it.

Then you have an issue with me. She invented a hospital stay back then. She didn't ask for money, but she didn't discourage the collection. This is fact, sorry if you choose not to accept it.

Jerry,

You're wrong here. You don't know the "story" but you're wrong here. And I know that you know every cent was returned. Please don't perpetuate myths.

- Strike

Jerry,

You're wrong here. You don't know the "story" but you're wrong here. And I know that you know every cent was returned. Please don't perpetuate myths.

- Strike

Strike,

I'm not wrong. I know the story better than anyone including you. And I know every cent was returned. I'm not perpetuating myths.

-Jerry

Next thing you'll tell me that Mooshy wasn't real!

Nothing more Despicable then playing with my emotions with a fake guinea pig. I hope you get canc -

Um, ah, cancles.

Yeah, that's it. Cancles.