Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Happy 15 year club!

Just looked at my join date, hard to believe I started here in 2002. Damn, we have a lot of long-term members who are still pretty active which is cool.

I think during FF season I've got a lot of good advice from this board. I still use the FFT predraft rankings in my leagues (still haven't won a championship in my money league yet though <_<). Some of you have some pretty damn good football insights that you can't really get from the pro fantasy rankings. Also, sometimes what's more important is some of your DND advice has saved me from some real busts year to year.

I honestly can't think of another message board that I've frequented for this long. IGN comes close, that's about it.

Cheers guys best of luck in your FF playoffs if you're still in the running for the money! :doublethumbsup:

Wow, I'm only 3 years behind that. I haven't looked at that in a long time. And I'm only here during the season, I don't stick around for the off-season fun and games. :)

I'll tip my guinness to you guys, well done. :) I don't think I even knew about this board until 2007ish and it still took me 3 seasons to join. Anyone know when this board was started?

Glad to see long timers still around here, it's a great board.

Started here as Seafoam August 2001

Lost my password recently and started Seafoam1

This is the only place I post anything about anything online. I try to lay low on the internet as it doesn't really do all that much for me to put up family pictures and leave my fingerprints all over the web for the world to see,

My current profile is set at 18 years (Nov. 1999), but I've actually been here longer than that.

This is easily my favorite site; none of the others come close.

I am trying to remember my old handle. I used that mostly before the Latin Pimp debacle.

It's been 18 extremely useful years for me at this site. Best site out there.......by far!!

One more year than I have been married.