Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Player of the year based on most love given on this board.

And the winner is...

Congratulations Dede Westbrook. I have never heard so much about 1 player through the majority of a FF year.

How did he do this year?

• Like 1

All the love of this board gave me the courage to start him in the semi finals. He put up a nice goose egg for me. My other option was Sanu or Bernard so I wouldnt have won either way. Still, Dede.... come on

Devonta Freeman.

He just got me to the championship game. Not bad for a guy I picked up off waivers and got his first start tonight.

Going into MNF I was up by 7. Opponent had Matty Ice. This a QB friendly league. 40 points avg floor. Freeman got me 35. Matty Ice 38. For example, Winston put up 73 tonight.

Not a bad season after losing OBJ, ARod, and Cook.

To answer the actual question though, Dede Westbrook. Talked about, hyped, etc. but he was not a difference maker. Especially for me this week.

Alex Collins got a lot of buzz on these boards in the early weeks when he a was a YPC machine. It died down as he tailed off somewhat and was put on a "pitch count" to reduce fumble risk. But he's caught a second wind and been pretty useful to his owners these last few games.

And the winner is...

Congratulations Dede Westbrook. I have never heard so much about 1 player through the majority of a FF year.

How did he do this year?

You must have missed the Tommie Maddox era. Dede is like a goosebump on Tommies 5,000 yard arm.
  • Like 1

You must have missed the Tommie Maddox era. Dede is like a goosebump on Tommies 5,000 yard arm.

Yeah, but this is just for the current year

C Davis wr for the Titans.

It started back when he was drafted on this board.

I agree with paws.....guys were all over Corey since preseason all the way till he laid an egg in Week 13, and then they jumped onto Dede’s ship.