Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

How close are you to another geek?

A bunch of us played together in Livonia, prior to a ff draft maybe. I wanna say probert played that day as well

I think i was at that....My memory sucks as I mentioned

I think i was at that....My memory sucks as I mentioned

I think even one of the board chicks (legit) was there. DiTrying

I think even one of the board chicks (legit) was there. DiTrying

Yes..DiTrying is a very good friend. She's awesome.

• Like 1

:ninja:

Although I probably live closer to Fairfax County, VA and even D.C. than I do you UNLESS you're the guy who had the blue & white Trump Pence sign on his wooden side yard fence.

:dunno: No political signs for me. DC line is about 2 miles from my house. About 8 miles from Fishtown.

This is one geek that lives on Oahu, and another on the Big Island IIRC. I also skied once with MTSki.

itsbigmoni used to live in Hawaii I believe. I could be wrong, he was a good dude.

I think Strike, Wiff, 5points are all within an hour of me. I'm sure there are a lot of other Denver geeks I can't remember because I'm not a nerd with a notebook like you all.

I have jerked off while hiding in the bushes of 90% of the geeks on this board though.

I think Strike, Wiff, 5points are all within an hour of me. I'm sure there are a lot of other Denver geeks I can't remember because I'm not a nerd with a notebook like you all.

I have jerked off while hiding in the bushes of 90% of the geeks on this board though.

I tried to tell my wife that smell was just some stink bugs, but I guess she knows the smell of geek jizz better than me.

Still waiting for my $5.

I left it under the nightstand closest to the window. You'll have to bend over to get it though.... slowly please.

Can't believe there are not any other NYC area geeks. Damn even FBGheys has NY thread with 165 pages and 6,950 replies and almost 100,000 views.

And there are posts from actual NYers !!!!!

I left it under the nightstand closest to the window. You'll have to bend over to get it though.... slowly please.

You know I have a nightstand and window on each side of the bed. If you want another show, it's gonna be another $5. :thumbsup:

Can't believe there are not any other NYC area geeks. Damn even FBGheys has NY thread with 165 pages and 6,950 replies and almost 100,000 views.

And there are posts from actual NYers !!!!!

I lived in CT and worked in NYC when I first started posting here. Im near Chicago now.

I tried to tell my wife that smell was just some stink bugs, but I guess she knows the smell of geek jizz better than me.

she's a good and dutiful woman!

Perhaps we need to have some changes to our routines at the Geek Club. For instance, it is common knowledge that you spell it "bored" and not "board". We also are required to provide can size when talking about females (of appropriate age).

Should we add that, whenever we are talking about distance or location, we must indicate how far this particular location was from Fishtown? :dunno:

I am currently 308 miles away from Fishtown

Perhaps we need to have some changes to our routines at the Geek Club. For instance, it is common knowledge that you spell it "bored" and not "board". We also are required to provide can size when talking about females (of appropriate age).

Should we add that, whenever we are talking about distance or location, we must indicate how far this particular location was from Fishtown? :dunno:

I am currently 308 miles away from Fishtown

I don't think so. We're always approximately 5 miles away from Fishtown.

No it didn't - was classic. Need more posts like this. Almost Phillybear classic.

tantastic was the guy who looked up wiffleball's car crash story IIRC.

12,599 km

Distance from Panzhihua to Fishtown

Not me, I'm in CA not CO. 2,855 miles or so from Fishtown.

Artista currently lives in the city I grew up in. She's prolly closest to me geographically.

And white wonders 95 dollar Shivan dragon!

Him and Vudu are the house detectives.

Indeed. Dont forget spent hours a day for months uncovering doctorjob-gate with Djgb13. I was calling hospitals, cross referencing stuff, had a csi command center practically. Like when you see those psycho obsessive detectives on TV that have the board with all the pictures and lines connecting them and shiet.

What does that have to do with all the tea in China ?

Classic

12,599 km
Distance from Panzhihua to Fishtown

HA! Now we know where you live. :ninja:

5...It's always 5. Always has been, always will be! :wall:

I thought it was 3. Now I'm confused. :(

HA! Now we know where you live. :ninja:

And there's only like ten white people here. Probably a lot more in Thief River Falls.

What is that in miles ? km :dunno:

That's a cut and paste but 5/8 so just about 8K.

2,345 mile drive to Fishtown. Should take 35 hours with the usual traffic, according to Google. Geek meet Friday night in Fishtown for a drink in Rholio's honor?

Also from Google:

Cool Fishtown is where Philly's culinary, art and music trends take off. A magnet for hipsters and creative types, the former working-class neighborhood marks the first Friday of the month by opening the galleries and studios along Frankford Avenue to the public. The vibrant nightlife includes hip bistros, beer gardens and a retro arcade. Indie bands perform at the landmark Johnny Brenda's, a lauded gastropub.

Sounds like the perfect place for hipster MDC. :thumbsup:

2,345 mile drive to Fishtown. Should take 35 hours with the usual traffic, according to Google. Geek meet Friday night in Fishtown for a drink in Rholio's honor?

Also from Google:

Sounds like the kind of place a guy would lie about living in.

Also from Google:

I really like it here: gastropub and craft beer Mecca. I dont get out to shows as much as I used to though. Saw Protomartyr at Johnny Brendas last year. I have a Guinness there once every few months. :cheers: