Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

How close are you to another geek?

2,345 mile drive to Fishtown. Should take 35 hours with the usual traffic, according to Google. Geek meet Friday night in Fishtown for a drink in Rholio's honor?

Also from Google:

Sounds like the perfect place for hipster MDC. :thumbsup:

2,345 mile drive to Fishtown. Should take 35 hours with the usual traffic, according to Google. Geek meet Friday night in Fishtown for a drink in Rholio's honor?

Also from Google:

Sounds like the perfect place for hipster MDC. :thumbsup:

Maybe a steakhouse near the river.

Maybe a steakhouse near the river.

Are there any steakhouses on the river? I would hate to have my buddy drive me that whole way and not be able to eat at a riverfront steakhouse.

Savannah is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. I used to live an hour south of Atlanta and Savannah was our escape.

Yea I do like it here.

Indeed. Dont forget spent hours a day for months uncovering doctorjob-gate with Djgb13. I was calling hospitals, cross referencing stuff, had a csi command center practically. Like when you see those psycho obsessive detectives on TV that have the board with all the pictures and lines connecting them and shiet.

:lol:

Are there any steakhouses on the river? I would hate to have my buddy drive me that whole way and not be able to eat at a riverfront steakhouse.

We all know that you're talking about ghey bath houses.

And his Mama cried... :music_guitarred:

The crowd gathered 'round

an angry young man

Face down in the street

With mascara in his hand

In fact, it's cold as hell.

And 8 miles from the Betsy Ross bridge. I know, because I've been there.

I think there are a few D.C. suburbs geeks to the south (posty, maybe Reality?), and I think Frozenbeernuts and his girl are currently somewhere north of me in Maryland, but I don't think there are any geeks from Baltimore City/County.

Yep, Northern Virginia...

:ninja:

Although I probably live closer to Fairfax County, VA and even D.C. than I do you UNLESS you're the guy who had the blue & white Trump Pence sign on his wooden side yard fence.

There were a lot of Trump/Pence signs in Fairfax County, though it still went blue...

And there's only like ten white people here. Probably a lot more in Thief River Falls.

Close. I'm impressed. :cheers:

In fact, it's cold as hell.

Nice OOTMFFOTB- this is exactly where I was going

Kudos :cheers:

Close. I'm impressed. :cheers:

It's like Fishtown, an unusual name that's easy to remember years later without even consciously trying to remember it.

Now, ~stick's hometown on the other hand is a lot harder to remember and I do to get that town's name to ...er... ~stick because I have looked it up like 3-4 times. The most recent was last month when that Texas Congressman got into a #metoo scandal, I wanted to see if perhaps ~stick was in line for a promotion but I had to look it up. No he's not. But it was long odds, I know Texas is a big place with many, many congressional districts.

The guy that pretended to be a chick is in the closet? Imagine that. Wait, I did that too, Move over joneo. :(

Oh, no. :shocking:

I thought you only killed in elevators.

I split time between 2135 miles W of Fishtown, 2330 miles WSW of Fishtown, and 1925 miles SW of Fishtown.

Born and raised in the 8-mile area.

spottedowl too, IIRC

:thumbsup:

Actually now that I've mentioned itsbigmoni I'm a little worried about the guy. I always has that suspicion of him being an al-Qaeda guy. Bored suicide (vest)? :ninja:

I visited 4908 miles from Fishtown for a vacation once. It was beautiful

Gets nicer the further from Fishtown you go. 👍🏻

582 miles from Fishtown, although I had to google WTF Fishtown. Although given the Wikipedia description: "Recently, however, the neighborhood has seen a large influx of young, urban professionals and gentrification" AND who we know that lives there, shouldn't this place be called FISTtown?

2833 miles from Fishtown. Looks like there's an accident in Montana causing a slowdown.

I'm not close to any, though I am open to meeting any of you sometime if there were a get together.

When & where is the 1st Annual Geekathon? :dunno:

I'm not close to any, though I am open to meeting any of you sometime if there were a get together.

do you live at cabo wabo year round, or are you touring?

582 miles from Fishtown, although I had to google WTF Fishtown. Although given the Wikipedia description: "Recently, however, the neighborhood has seen a large influx of young, urban professionals and gentrification" AND who we know that lives there, shouldn't this place be called FISTtown?

:lol:

Fishtown might be nice for a get together.

wow not something i thought i'd ever read on geek club....argument over distance from fishtown to betsy ross...good stuff :thumbsup:

geek meat at the infamous steakhouse!!!!

wow not something i thought i'd ever read on geek club....argument over distance from fishtown to betsy ross...good stuff :thumbsup:

geek meat at the infamous steakhouse!!!!

The one on the river, right?