Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

How close are you to another geek?

So you cant explain why a NYer would need a ride to Fishtown or name a street or landmark of any kind?

Sounds like another lie Pigby. You suck at lying. :overhead:

So do you, Hartland boy.

It was a steakhouse. The river was nearby.

There is no steakhouse by the river in Fishtown. :doh:

Another awesome story Pigby. :doh: :overhead:

There is no steakhouse by the river in Fishtown. :doh:

Another awesome story Pigby. :doh: :overhead:

I said nearby.Anyhow, how could you be off by 5 miles?? just another example of you being a poseur. Lol

Uh huh.

No one lives on Jungbluth Road, but you do seem to be more than interested in my personal information. Should I notify any authorities in advance of your silliness?

FYI, MDC has asked other posters to look up my IP address on two different occasions. The guy has issues.

I said nearby.

There is no steakhouse I know of anywhere near the river. It would help if you could name it, but you cant. Cause you lied.

What a dumb thing to lie about. :lol: :overhead:

There is no steakhouse I know of anywhere near the river. It would help if you could name it, but you cant. Cause you lied.

What a dumb thing to lie about. :lol: :overhead:

Oh, you don't know about it. You don't know where the fockin busiest bridge in the city is. Lol.

Hard to tell who is more full of crap. Push comes to shove no one gives any details that settle anything. You guys are terrible at proving things and shutting the other up.

Lol. Just looked it up. Fishtown is bordered by the Deleware river. What a moron.

swirve lives 10 minutes from me

I don't know why but this site has had a lot of Metro Detroit Geeks

Golfed with swerve. Pretty damn sure we met too but my memory blows

Hard to tell who is more full of crap. Push comes to shove no one gives any details that settle anything. You guys are terrible at proving things and shutting the other up.

The more important fact is that nobody really gives a Fock about their little liar liar pants on fire game.

The more important fact is that nobody really gives a Fock about their little liar liar pants on fire game.

I care immensely. I’m looking at charts and maps, measuring distances between bridges etc.

So fishtown is just north of Ben Franklin bridge and a good ways south of Betsy Ross bridge. MDC said he lived 3 miles from Betsy Ross but spotting him a generous mile or so that puts Fishtown indeed around 8 miles away. It is thus impossible for him to live 3 miles from the bridge and be in fishtown, even with a generous spot. It is also improbable for a person who has marketed themselves as a lifetime son of Philadelphia, die hard philly fanatic, basically Rocky’s nephew, to be THAT far off in his assessment of his residence.

Therefore, using the facts presented, I declare MDC to be lying about where he lives. That’s the end of it.

• Like 3

I care immensely. Im looking at charts and maps, measuring distances between bridges etc.

So fishtown is just north of Ben Franklin bridge and a good ways south of Betsy Ross bridge. MDC said he lived 3 miles from Betsy Ross but spotting him a generous mile or so that puts Fishtown indeed around 8 miles away. It is thus impossible for him to live 3 miles from the bridge and be in fishtown, even with a generous spot. It is also improbable for a person who has marketed themselves as a lifetime son of Philadelphia, die hard philly fanatic, basically Rockys nephew, to be THAT far off in his assessment of his residence.

Therefore, using the facts presented, I declare MDC to be lying about where he lives. Thats the end of it.

Boo-yah! I was there once and I knew he was full of it.

I care immensely. Im looking at charts and maps, measuring distances between bridges etc.

You shouldve stopped here. I laughed out loud.

Then it just got sad

• Like 1

You shouldve stopped here. I laughed out loud.

Then it just got sad

No it didn't - was classic. Need more posts like this. Almost Phillybear classic.
  • Like 1

So fishtown is just north of Ben Franklin bridge and a good ways south of Betsy Ross bridge. MDC said he lived 3 miles from Betsy Ross but spotting him a generous mile or so that puts Fishtown indeed around 8 miles away. It is thus impossible for him to live 3 miles from the bridge and be in fishtown, even with a generous spot. It is also improbable for a person who has marketed themselves as a lifetime son of Philadelphia, die hard philly fanatic, basically Rockys nephew, to be THAT far off in his assessment of his residence.

Therefore, using the facts presented, I declare MDC to be lying about where he lives. Thats the end of it.

I will give MDC a chance to rebut, but it is not looking good for him right now.

Good work Tan. I will sleep better tonight because of your great work.

• Like 1

Golfed with swerve. Pretty damn sure we met too but my memory blows

A bunch of us played together in Livonia, prior to a ff draft maybe. I wanna say probert played that day as well

Fishtown, PA always makes me think of Cold Case. Good show. Lots of sketchiness in Fishtown, I take it.

Fishtown, PA always makes me think of Cold Case. Good show. Lots of sketchiness in Fishtown, I take it.

I wouldn't admit to living in Philthadelphia much less Fishtown.

:lol:

Nice work but ... are you accounting for a drive up Richmond Street from say York? I think youll find thats a 5-mike straight shot.

Also while your maps are up can you find a steakhouse thats 8 miles north of the Betsy Ross in Fishtown? That would have to be on Girard Ave and I think youll find theres no steakhouse near the river there. Thats leaving aside the fact that any professional driver from NYC would know hes on Girard Ave.

Terrific work though, glad we have a fact checker. :first:

Nice work but ... are you accounting for a drive up Richmond Street from say York? I think youll find thats a 5-mike straight shot.

Also while your maps are up can you find a steakhouse thats 8 miles north of the Betsy Ross in Fishtown? That would have to be on Girard Ave and I think youll find theres no steakhouse near the river there. Thats leaving aside the fact that any professional driver from NYC would know hes on Girard Ave.

Terrific work though, glad we have a fact checker. :first:

Lol!

Searching for a riverfront steakhouse I may have overlooked - give me a minute fellas.

Edit: no steakhouse. :(

Searching for a riverfront steakhouse I may have overlooked - give me a minute fellas.

Edit: no steakhouse. :(

Who said riverfront? Why do you constantly lie? And what does it matter? I was there for 3 hours, sitting in the car posting here. You think I went on a tour? You got busted. Deal with it.

Who said riverfront? Why do you constantly lie? And what does it matter? I was there for 3 hours, sitting in the car posting here. You think I went on a tour? You got busted. Deal with it.

You sat in the car while your buddy had dinner at a steakhouse?

In Fishtown, 2+ Hours away from NYC.

By the river. :mellow:

No, he wasn't my buddy. I was working. Pay attention fock chop. I know you want to jump in, because the Giants beat the Pats twice, but this ain't the one you wamt.

Maybe he is an Uber driver. Maybe he was on a detail and driving the mayor to a dinner meeting. I just thought it was something out of the ordinary. :dunno:

Flailing. Abort. Abort. Lol.

Maybe he is an Uber driver. Maybe he was on a detail and driving the mayor to a dinner meeting. I just thought it was something out of the ordinary. :dunno:

Nope. But good one though. Never heard that before.

No, he wasn't my buddy. I was working. Pay attention fock chop. I know you want to jump in, because the Giants beat the Pats twice, but this ain't the one you wamt.

And you call me thin skinned and fragile? :lol:

And you call me thin skinned and fragile? :lol:

I'm trying to help you out man. I kinda like you. You're fun.

You two are making me miss newbie and RP. That's how pathetic you are.

The Uber driver would remember the name of the restaurant or street it was on though, even if he wasnt an ex cop.

I said from the beginning I didnt wanna hear about your love towards each other, you sh1theads :mad:

I said from the beginning I didnt wanna hear about your love towards each other, you sh1theads :mad:

:smooches:

• Like 1

:first: