Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Joe Mixon

Its Tuesday morning and you can google him for info.... nothing. WTF, is he playing or what ???????????????????????????

Some leagues you have to turn your lineup in by Tuesday at lunch. Adds strategy.

This is dumb......I’m sure you can change, right?

This is dumb......Im sure you can change, right?

I was joking. Seriously when I was in high school in the 90's, lineups had to be in by Friday at lunch. I would do the scoring Monday morning in 1st period using the local paper. Ah, the good ole days.

As you said, it's Tuesday. You're fully aware that teams practice Wednesday - Friday. We'll get an update on his status after practice today.

thanks Mike !

He has one more test to pass- the neurological test - before he can be cleared and off of protocol. Stay tuned.....

From rotoworld.com

Joe Mixon remains in the league's concussion protocol Wednesday.

Mixon should only have one more hurdle to clear before gaining clearance, but he was unable to do so last week before being ruled out for Week 15. He needs to pass the neurologic test. Mixon is day to day ahead of the Christmas Eve date with the Lions. Giovani Bernard would start again if Mixon can't go.

This makes my life a wee bit more complicated in a good way I suppose.

Mixon or Drake or Lewis

Can’t go wrong, right?

I would like to say though, I’m not convinced this match up with Detroit is all that ideal. Lions played great last week, at home though, but this game in Cinci will probably be in front of a lot of empty seats. I’m not sure Cinci under their tired lame duck coach even care even to play all out.

I will be starting Mixon over Perine and Kerwynn Williams when he is out of the concussion protocol. None are superstars, but I like the upside for Mixon more as he is pretty much the only valuable asset on that team besides AJ Green.

I'm kind of hoping he doesn't get cleared, although a full practice today doesn't bode well for that.

I would much rather start Gio in this matchup. But if Mixon cleared, I might steer clear of both of them because Gio has played well and will probably steal some of Mixon's touches. I don't see Cincy giving their RB of the future a ton of work in a meaningless game.

Mixon hasn't showed me much at all.

Plus, I believe the Bengals have both starting tackles injured, and one of them was a bum anyway. That can't be good for a team who is out of the playoff hunt and has a lame duck HC. I'd say they have no motivation and completely lay an egg in this game.

Lions by 24.

Is most likely Marvin Lewiss last game in that stadium so his players will have motivation to send him out with a W. Plus like above poster mentioned Mixon I think will want to cement that job so they let Gio walk and give him the job.

Mixon hasn't showed me much at all.

Plus, I believe the Bengals have both starting tackles injured, and one of them was a bum anyway. That can't be good for a team who is out of the playoff hunt and has a lame duck HC. I'd say they have no motivation and completely lay an egg in this game.

Lions by 24.

Mixon or Drake or Lewis

Can’t go wrong, right?

I would like to say though, I’m not convinced this match up with Detroit is all that ideal. Lions played great last week, at home though, but this game in Cinci will probably be in front of a lot of empty seats. I’m not sure Cinci under their tired lame duck coach even care even to play all out.

Ppr?

Mixon or Drake or Lewis

Can’t go wrong, right?

Really?

for 1 if you are worried about Drake, not sure what games you been watching

Mixon has been complete garbage other than what maybe 1-2 games

Unless you are really worried about Gillislee, Lewis is a no brainer with Burkhead out and White questionable

Really?

for 1 if you are worried about Drake, not sure what games you been watching

Mixon has been complete garbage other than what maybe 1-2 games

Unless you are really worried about Gillislee, Lewis is a no brainer with Burkhead out and White questionable

Mixon was coming on just before injury. Gills will definitely replace Burk. And Lewis has basically been a 10points Guy since he hasn’t been used on the goal line. I wish it was clear cut to me but if Mixon gets over 20 touches plus catches passes, he can explode. I couldn’t say that about Lewis and if Damien Williams comes back, Drake may be back in a time share.

My options are currently Mixon, J Williams, K Williams, and Mike Davis. I feel like Mixon offers the best chance of getting 20+ touches and producing. If J Williams hadn't been so bad last week, and wasn't playing MIN this week, I might feel differently.

Yeah I would agree.

Davis and Mixon.

Merry Christmas

We break it down and analyse every angle, and root against a player on our favorite team at Christmas in some cases. :doh:

Hey paws.....let me see if you pick my two. You and I think alike....

Pick 2: Drake, Lewis, mixon, Hunt

Hunt and Lewis m

Merry Christmas

Luke 2:8-14.

Hunt and Lewis for sure. Since Nagy is calling plays in KC, Hunt has been solid! Lewis has a low floor and decent ceiling.

Hunt and Drake definitely. Williams is ruled out so Drake should see 20+ touches again no doubt. Lewis is a good play also, but too much upside for Hunt and Drake to ignore.

• Like 1

I love you guys.....we are all of one mind. Hey, we can hold hands and sing kum ba ya? I’m feeling all this male bonding.....

THANKS GUYS FOR THE CONFIRMATION. I traded Zeke to get Mixon and I really wanted him to be more of a player for me, but I have to get over that wish and just think about best players with best chances to succeed.