Sign in to follow this  
aggiewildlife

Jimmy Graham owners, what say you?

Anybody playing him with anything resembling confidence this week? Last week he had 1 reception for -1 yards, which was one reception more and one yard less than he produced the week before. Those stats are UGLY, yet every projections site, including this one, still have him down as a TE1 for the week and expect quality production from him.

Are you guys sitting him? I know it always comes down to what other options one has available, but just curious if most of you, like me, are far more skeptical about him this week than what the experts are predicting.

Benched for:

Olsen at TE

Hyde at Flex

Cj Anderson at Flex 2

Ajayi at RB instead of Flex

I see each of those options with decent floors, Hyde at Jax a bit unnerving though with Jimmy Garop not dumping off a ton.

After the last two weeks with a zero, then 0.95 pt stat line I have to bench him.... Going with Evan Engram for the championship game. Had been flexing Engram with good results.

Picked up Wallace, and Cole after losing AB84 last week. Going to WR2 & Flex those two, and pray.

Hate overthinking chit like this, but I just can't bring myself to start him even though he should be a beast.

Here's hoping Hunt, and Hopkins go off again. :ninja:

Yea one week I can handle but two weeks in a row makes it a habit. I mean he does lead in TDs but he seems to be very TD dependent. He really hasnt put up a lot of catches and yardage. That really kills his value in a full PPR league. Not a lot on waivers so I snagged Brate because of Howards injury. I know he is also a little banged up so I could slip in Ebron but if Brate is a no go I am putting Graham back in my lineup

Seems like Wilson always comes out of the snap looking to opposite side of the field from Graham. And Graham is wide open down the seam while he forces the ball to someone else. He was dependable for a stretch but now he is playing "where's Waldo" again. Too TD dependent for full PPR.

I lucked out starting him in 2 playoff games. But he's benched for the championship.

I was able to get Olsen a few weeks ago so he's the man this week.

Jimmy Graham went from Brees who threw 40 times a game, to a running QB, how is this working out

It's worked out pretty well actually for Graham owners, other than the last couple of weeks. As someone else above stated, he leads all TE's in touchdowns.

It's worked out pretty well actually for Graham owners, other than the last couple of weeks. As someone else above stated, he leads all TE's in touchdowns.

TD only league? Also look at jimmys career stats and how they compare between the 2 teams.

TD only league? Also look at jimmys career stats and how they compare between the 2 teams.

Not saying his stats are as good as when he was in NO, but TD's are TD's and worth alot. I'm in a PPR league and despite his lack of receptions, the TD's still weigh supreme, so he's still a TE1.

Not saying his stats are as good as when he was in NO, but TD's are TD's and worth alot. I'm in a PPR league and despite his lack of receptions, the TD's still weigh supreme, so he's still a TE1.

Right, he's still ranked as a te1 in ppr.

In New Orleans he was a top 2 TE that could win you your league. In Seattle he is a top 5 TE with upside. Obviously thats a downgrade, but anytime someone in the perfect spot moves, by definition its a downgrade.

The last 2 weeks have been a killer timing, but in PPR:

Graham - 10 games in double figures

Kelce - 10 games in double figures.

Gronk - 9 games in double figures

Ertz - 10 games in double figures

Walker - 9 games in double figures

Engram - 8 games in double figures

Right now I see him as a top 5 TE. If Seattle uses some of that Legion of Boom money on an O-line, he has top 3 potential next season.

My only point of the post was if i needed a win i wouldn't want to put my marbles on Russell Wilson. If he doesn't get his TD, see you on the FU thread. Sometimes taking 12 points in crucial games is worth more then the risk of 3 catches for 23 yds. I never said Jimmy Graham wasn't a TE 1, but he fell from the ranks of being talked about the guy your going to target early rounds, or in the same sentence as a Kelce this year or Gronk like we did when he was a Saint.